News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Can anybody else apply for the Vegas job if they were up for the challenge?

Domingo

If you took it, I'd feel bad for whoever decided to take over Virginia. The place isn't a mess, but much like Vegas...huge shoes to fill.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on January 24, 2013, 06:15:00 AM
Can anybody else apply for the Vegas job if they were up for the challenge?

Certainly. Right now Vegas are after GMs they think will want to join them ie meet their prestige level. If your a good GM and you are on the list shock the world!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Well, I like the idea of taking on the Aces. I feel like I could put a good offer forward to Diamond and maybe organise a trade to take some players with me too. I like a challenge.

Domingo

Quote from: Dorling on January 24, 2013, 06:19:27 AM
Well, I like the idea of taking on the Aces. I feel like I could put a good offer forward to Diamond and maybe organise a trade to take some players with me too. I like a challenge.

If you're bringing your players and possibly coaches, it really isn't the same though.

Rob

Yeah video isnt working here either
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Quote from: domingoTFWF on January 24, 2013, 06:22:20 AM
If you're bringing your players and possibly coaches, it really isn't the same though.

Not all of them.

Plus, I could always go to the effort of taking them there and then trade them all away like Ty and get fired.

Ty

With the Vegas trade, I'm not shocked. Eddie is vefas, the second round pick was way to much to offer.

Congrats Justin

Dorling just wants to dominate, that's all :p

Domingo

I say you write up an offer and post it in the Aces thread, Dorling.

Ty

I too am unable to listen to inside the FBL. I got picture but no sound

Dorling

Quote from: domingoTFWF on January 24, 2013, 06:33:02 AM
I say you write up an offer and post it in the Aces thread, Dorling.

I think I will. Let's shake this game up a little bit!

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

Hondo

Quote from: Dorling on January 24, 2013, 07:20:39 AM
Hello Mr Diamond,
My apologies fall calling out of the blue but I would like to apply for the vacant position as GM of the Las Vegas Aces. As you know, I have a winning record in the FBL and a championship ring to my name. I feel like I might have got stale in Virginia and I would love to take up the challenge of returning the Aces to their glory days. I would also like to try my hand in the Western Conference.

My offer would include some caveats and I would like to do the following, should you be interested in hiring me.

As you know, Eddie Lights and Flash Davis have been traded away for picks, and Chi Chi Gonzalez is coming in for Larry Hardaway.

I would like to protect Redford Shack, Joey Mazuka and Da Odemwuyio alongside those, authorising a trade for Odemwuyio for Clint Danberry before my departure, meaning that we can set up with Danberry at PF alongside Shack at C – ferocious.

That would leave us with 4 draft picks, including number 3 overall, and a decent amount of cap room. I work on a team ethic and look for loyal players who will give it all for the cause. Should Shack's wages look to become a problem in terms of cap space, I may ask Falls to renegotiate – the loss of Lights' PR gives us some wiggle room with Nigel there, but I am hoping that we can avoid the need.

As you can see, I've given it some thought, and in contacting you I've likely placed my position at the Colonials in jeopardy, which should give you some indication of my desire to work in a city that I am personally very fond of.

I look forward to hearing from you.   

GM Dorling.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Another GM shuffle.  I love it!