News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Any early predictions on the Expansion Draft?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

I'd need a list of players in the expansion draft pool to make any predictions.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Moses Franks isn't in it, so...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

I know he wouldn't be picked, lol. I mean the guys who got expansioned.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I predict that I will do awesomely and pick a championship winning team straight off the bat
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

Someone should probably go wake Pants from his siesta so we can get this show on the road.

Rob

I suspect he is sleeping as he works nights... I think... At least he was a few weeks ago
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Quote from: JackHondo on January 24, 2013, 10:04:00 AM
Someone should probably go wake Pants from his siesta so we can get this show on the road.

We can't progress anything until every team has a GM anyway.

Hondo

Quote from: Dorling on January 24, 2013, 10:11:20 AM
We can't progress anything until every team has a GM anyway.

There's no reason the Expansion Draft can't go forward, GMs or not. I think everyone's already sent in their protections.

GM Franchise

Yes every team has sent in their protections to my knowledge.

Rob

The only coach in the entire world that actually wants to work for Cory and Cory still wants to interview him...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

I don't think Vegas has - it's not in the thread or in the future deals?

If they have then my job application could look quite foolish...

J-Reb

I couldn't find several teams list.  Ian cleared the thread too quickly.  :)

Dorling

Damn.

Well that fucks up my plans for Vegas then - how are we supposed to plan when we can't see stuff? Now I might get fired and not get the Vegas job for talking gibberish.

Hondo

Simple enough solution, ask Jon who he protected.