News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt. Josh Underpants

I saw I was up to pick first in that, but is there a list of the players available that I am overlooking?
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

T-Bonizzle

Justin and Jag as far as I know haven't expansioned their players yet.

Justin

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on January 24, 2013, 03:54:24 PM
Justin and Jag as far as I know haven't expansioned their players yet.

Mine have been done.

Cory

I believe Jag did his earlier today too.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Quote from: Sgt. Josh Underpants on January 24, 2013, 03:53:46 PM
I saw I was up to pick first in that, but is there a list of the players available that I am overlooking?

Ian hasn't finalised the list yet.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

yeah , he trying to sort through the rest of us ... think once that done we can get started
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

ahh ok, I didn't want to hold the game up.

and I will start asking questions more often, personality flaw for me I'm not exactly big on asking for help with shit
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on January 24, 2013, 12:58:07 PM
You know that scene in Goodfellas where they find everyone dead, and the second movement of "Layla" is playing in the background?

That's exactly what's happening in Virginia right now.

Accurate description is accurate.

Broccoli'd.

Justin

New guys, PM me your email addresses and I will send you my spreadsheet that I use to help me keep up with everything related to the game that you will need to keep up with.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Sgt. Josh Underpants

You Are Game Will Evolve

Strike

Quote from: JustinP on January 24, 2013, 04:18:12 PM
New guys, PM me your email addresses and I will send you my spreadsheet that I use to help me keep up with everything related to the game that you will need to keep up with.

chrisstrikely@gmail.com

Dorling

Can I get in on that? I never really kept track of anything not related to Virginia, now it's a bit mental starting again.

chris_dorling@hotmail.com

Hondo

Send me what you got too, Justin. The one I have I screwed the formulas on and never felt like fixing.

Send it to NINJA'D!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Sent.  Let me know if you didn't get it.