News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

In the spirit of Justin's spreadsheet, I'm working on a monster one which has all teams, all players and all contracts, as well as free agents, coaches and agents. I'm completing it as new deals are confirmed and will add grades etc once preseason is complete.

Black Death

I need a back up pg  and hey I have no problem sharing ... so it was win win for me and rebel
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 25, 2013, 09:07:50 AM
This is the second season in a row Rebel has traded a player for scouting reports.

It's an easy roster dump.

Hondo

Quote from: Dorling on January 25, 2013, 09:19:21 AM
In the spirit of Justin's spreadsheet, I'm working on a monster one which has all teams, all players and all contracts, as well as free agents, coaches and agents. I'm completing it as new deals are confirmed and will add grades etc once preseason is complete.

If you get it finished and feel like sharing, hit me up.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Also, I'm assuming we're waiting for Cory boy to continue the draft?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

don't think cory confirmed the trade ...  it still dom pick

Hondo

He probably just hasn't been on yet.

Black Death

the first  four picks has follow your mock draft ... to a   the letter

Hondo

I had Ryan going #4 too, lol.

Dorling

Anyone got a list of agents so that I can put it on my spreadsheet? I think I have most of them but I don't have the newer ones.

Hondo

Nigel Falls
Pete Sales
Chip Mann
Dee Solo
Don Figs
Gary Scott
Rob Goldsmith
Sam Muller
Slick Punt
Slim Cash
Mike Flips
Tony Conte
Yoyo Cash
Church of Biology

That's what shows up in the FA Thread, anyway.

Dorling

Awesome, thanks.

If you guys want to help me put this together any quicker, feel free to post the players you retained with their contract details (including PR) and agent.

Don't worry about any one added since the end of Season 10 - I have a system in place to deal with free agency and the drafts and it's working.

Cory

Sorry pick has been made

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

My team at the present (Pos - Name - Contract - Agent)

PG - Jay Chill - 1 yr / $2 mil - GS
SF/PF - Freddie Bishop - 2 yr / $6 mil w/ $2 mil PR - SP
PF - Kamil Bennett - 3 yr / 13.5 mil w/ $1.5 PR - DF
C - Joe Reed - 3 yr / 10 mil - Was Mike Flips, not sure who now.
PF/C - Cory McDoe - 1 yr / 2 mil - SM
SF/PF - Bob Breaker - 3 yr / $4 mil w/ $500k PR - CM
SG/SF - Michael Free - 2 yr / 2.5 mil - SP

Cory

Damn you getting Michael free

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE