News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Honestly, the only person who could gripe is Jon.  Unless he gave those other two permission to work out a deal with Falls, they could be considering tampering. 

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on January 26, 2013, 06:51:31 PM
Honestly, the only person who could gripe is Jon.  Unless he gave those other two permission to work out a deal with Falls, they could be considering tampering.

Jon could talk with the Commish about it if that's the case. Just a thought.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

That's been suggested to me.

Although, I'm a softie, they don't call me Jon Scaredypants (Or Shitpants) for nothing.

We'll see, haven't made up my mind on that yet.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on January 26, 2013, 07:08:28 PM
That's been suggested to me.

Although, I'm a softie, they don't call me Jon Scaredypants (Or Shitpants) for nothing.

We'll see, haven't made up my mind on that yet.

It's either that or continue to be blackballed. Go with the most logical option.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Considering Falls got the rules changed I doubt he'd be that bothered by John 'telling on him.'

GM Franchise

Actually Jon would be telling on the other two GMs for tampering unless he gave them permission as Rebel stated earlier.

Dorling

Wouldn't stop the blackballing though, Falls can do as he wants.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on January 26, 2013, 07:19:11 PM
Wouldn't stop the blackballing though, Falls can do as he wants.

That is true.

¿PapaPancho?

Falls seems pretty high and mighty of himself and the power he holds so I thought it would be a hilarious humbling experience. Sort of like a lockout but only to an agent. Maybe get woed to players if they want to get paid don't use falls.

Jennifer

Falls is my bro, I'm not giving up on him D:

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

Yeah, an agent freeze out isn't going to happen.  Ian would make it nearly impossible to sign anyone.

jagilki

I'm probably going to be a little slow on the activity front for the next few days (and the last few). 

I've mentioned in the Shoutbox a bit of my Moms problems, but haven't gone completely into it.

Since I'm real slow on the uptake on medical issues I'm not sure if I can explain it all, but here is my best try.

For the last year or two the veins in her right leg have been bad.  She's had a few stints, a bypass and such.  That's all been documented in the Fuck List. 

This time, it wasn't that bad when she went to the hospital (the last few times she's waiting a month or so of showing symptoms before going).  They did a stint then filled her full of blood thinner.  Kept her in ICU for about a week.  Wed they let her out.

I got her home by about 12 or so.  By 5 pm she was back in the ER then back on her way to Rapid (because our Hospital doesn't have the resources).

It appears what happened is that a little plug or some such hey put in where they made the incision for her stint came out.  This with the blood thinner cause massive bleeding in her leg/groin.  I've been shown the pictures and well... almost threw up.  She's got a massive hole in her leg right now.

Apparently today they changed the packing(?) they had in it, but she started bleeding real real bad at that point again, and they had to do more surgery...

I'm just kind of mentally drained at the moment, so please forgive slowness.

Strike

Quote from: jagilki on January 26, 2013, 09:04:12 PM
I'm probably going to be a little slow on the activity front for the next few days (and the last few). 

I've mentioned in the Shoutbox a bit of my Moms problems, but haven't gone completely into it.

Since I'm real slow on the uptake on medical issues I'm not sure if I can explain it all, but here is my best try.

For the last year or two the veins in her right leg have been bad.  She's had a few stints, a bypass and such.  That's all been documented in the Fuck List. 

This time, it wasn't that bad when she went to the hospital (the last few times she's waiting a month or so of showing symptoms before going).  They did a stint then filled her full of blood thinner.  Kept her in ICU for about a week.  Wed they let her out.

I got her home by about 12 or so.  By 5 pm she was back in the ER then back on her way to Rapid (because our Hospital doesn't have the resources).

It appears what happened is that a little plug or some such hey put in where they made the incision for her stint came out.  This with the blood thinner cause massive bleeding in her leg/groin.  I've been shown the pictures and well... almost threw up.  She's got a massive hole in her leg right now.

Apparently today they changed the packing(?) they had in it, but she started bleeding real real bad at that point again, and they had to do more surgery...

I'm just kind of mentally drained at the moment, so please forgive slowness.

Family's the most important thing here, man. Entirely understandable. Your mom's in my thoughts, fingers are crossed here.

Jon

Couldn't have said it any better than Strike. Best wishes with you and your family.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on January 26, 2013, 09:10:16 PM
Family's the most important thing here, man. Entirely understandable. Your mom's in my thoughts, fingers are crossed here.

This. Hope everything works out for you and your family.