News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Safe to assume all locked teams pass out of the draft?

Means we jump right to Montana then.

Rob

Oh well yeah, I responded to that in the thread anyways
SixersEagles

[/center]

jagilki

sorry about that Rob.  I just followed what Bone said.

Rob

It's cool, not like it made much of a difference on who I picked ;)
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on January 28, 2013, 02:05:38 PM
He has dorling stamp of approval , you need to grab him asap

I agree. Get Chui Mai.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Black Death

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 28, 2013, 03:31:11 PM
I agree. Get Chui Mai.

I got Chui Mai

and you need to stop drinking that Tequila ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on January 28, 2013, 03:34:39 PM
Chui Mai is signed with Wyoming.

I meant Yi Fi, lol. Always get those two mixed up for some reason.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Because those names are sooooo similar.

Rob

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 28, 2013, 03:51:55 PM
I meant Yi Fi, lol. Always get those two mixed up for some reason.

SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

So what you're saying is, they all look alike?!?

Ty

GM Franchise

Says the guy who got Bobby Joe and Billy Joe mixed up.

Ty

B vowel double consonant Y - Both anglicized common names, got two of the 3 names right

Yi Fi, 4 letters - 2 syllables, southern Chinese, 'commoner', mandarin . Chui Mai, 7 letters - 3 syllables, Mai means elegance which means its more of a nobility family name, Cantonese.

:P I win

GM Franchise

Actually you don't win because you made the mistake in the game thread which will annoy said character whose name you got wrong whereas I did not. Said character will question why you even contacted him despite not knowing his correct full name and tell you not to bother which will not be good for you considering the next best options are going to give you problems.