News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JustinP on January 29, 2013, 12:22:47 AM
I'm reading the threads and can't help but notice a few of them say consolidation season....is supposed to be consolation?

Oh and what in the world is with the white man being the minority?  Did I miss something?

When used as a noun it can mean to strengthen, stablize and bring things together.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

AKA rebuilding season for these franchises. The goal is to not get worse.

Justin

Very well.  It was just something that stuck out while reading. 

jagilki

I know "No Editing" our posts, but I have a question/request.

How about being allowed to edit our first post in our threads in order to make said post a "info dump" post for our own notes and such?

jagilki

Well  for those of us with our first team I guess.

Black Death

Being that I drafted him I believe that Nayako Umjumbo came from Zaire
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Rob

If anyone wants a folder with all the season 11 info so far, I don't mind sending. It includes all team sheets so far, the schedule, the original free agents and Dorling's updated list.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

Quote from: Not Rob on January 29, 2013, 06:15:12 AM
If anyone wants a folder with all the season 11 info so far, I don't mind sending. It includes all team sheets so far, the schedule, the original free agents and Dorling's updated list.

I've done the same! :)

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Guys deleting your posts is the same as editing them. This is starting to piss me off. I got about 4-5 of them in the recycle bin.

If your not sure to post something dont. If I see anymore editing or post binning your just going to lose players it takes out of the spirit of the game.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

Didn't even know you can delete posts.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Rob

Hey at least they're trying to bond lol
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE