News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

It a fun talking point ... He did a  good job. not saying it was bad .  look forward to the aftermath

Rob kind of disagree with you on that statement ... Few of us out in the  west are good at picking players ... making them into wining  teams  that another story

Jen honest I think Dallas is better than Drummond this year ... would  have put him on that team.  That my opinion on that one.

Drummond is  under preforming  at the moment
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

Jag ... hondo said you can not cook  and that food  sucks at your job

them fighting words

Mike Powers

I didn't talk smack.  I agreed that the choices were interesting. At the end of the day, he has his own team to answer to, so I think he probably shoulder picked one or two of his own stars to avoid problems at home. Nothing wrong with his choices, not by a longshot.

J-Reb

I probably would have gone with Gravin, Lights, Griffin, Drummond and Shack as my starting five.  I would have selected Chi Chi, Ty Williams and Champ Martin as my bench.

The PF position in the West is pretty week at the moment.  Drummond is really the only choice.

Rob

I don't understand why this is up for debate...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Quote from: Not Rob on February 26, 2013, 03:29:13 PM
I don't understand why this is up for debate...

I believe it's what's commonly called a talking point old chap.

It is what media pundits all over the world earn a living out of.

Rob

Don't get me started on those people Chris :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

Mike Powers

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on February 26, 2013, 03:11:07 PM
The PF position in the West is pretty week at the moment.  Drummond is really the only choice.

Not that he's better than Drummond, but Ronnie Stanza says hello.

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on February 26, 2013, 03:52:38 PM
Not that he's better than Drummond, but Ronnie Stanza says hello.

Where's the beef?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

Dorling

Remo also says 'Hola, undefeatedado.'

Jennifer

Does Andreas Kurtz have anything to say, BD?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

sorry Jen .. but calling me out on getting names wrong ... too easy   

lol 

;)

Domingo

It's like Hondo said, there is always going to be someone that feels snubbed, and it's always easy to sit there and say what you would've done differently. It is a whole different feeling to actually have to make the decision to place someone on the all star team over another, and what it will do to your own team as well as your relationship with players you may have to deal with in the future.

After the snub last season, do you think I would be able to sign Dallas to my team if the opportunity presented itself, or do you think he would hold it against me that I overlooked him as an all star?

Black Death

yes... because I think he would not hold a grudge with you on that point , he might have his agent move the price up a bit because it you , but I don't think he would refuse not play for you outright. 

real  reason I brought this  up is the news story .  It suggested that Gavin and Dallas might not be happy to see a guy on there bench get the pick over them.

Interested in seeing the fallout  after the all-star break