Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

James must be hungry, lol.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

Not for a job, apparently.

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 06, 2013, 09:26:41 AM
Dammit james, stop following me and writing letters in an attempt to discredit me

The first post says twinkle

You posted when I was typing.

Quote from: domingoTFWF on March 06, 2013, 09:27:26 AM
It's Twinkle.

Yeah, it is. Just fixed that.

Quote from: Jon on March 06, 2013, 09:17:28 AM
Since I have nothing to do until the season ends... I might do a column myself that rivals James' column.

I like this idea.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

You both should just wait until you're offered a job. Sending a letter to every team that is GMless, until you find one doesn't show an owner that you want to work for that team...just that you are desperate to find a job wherever.

Jon

Quote from: domingoTFWF on March 06, 2013, 09:48:00 AM
You both should just wait until you're offered a job. Sending a letter to every team that is GMless, until you find one doesn't show an owner that you want to work for that team...just that you are desperate to find a job wherever.

They are desperate, lol.

Desperate times calls for drastic measures.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

Yeah, but at this point do you think any owner is looking at James or Ty? No, they want a GM that they feel is going to benefit their team, and they are going to offer the job to the person that can do that before they are forced to settle.

Right now there are still other options out there, options that regardless of how much James believes he is more dependable and experienced, or how great Ty thinks he is at building a team and winning...I don't believe James ever had a winning season in the FBL, and Ty jumps ship as soon as his team starts having problems. Ty was ready to quit before the season started, and James wants us to believe that Franks became the best coach ever in Mexico and led a rag tag team of FBL failures to the playoffs...that isn't exactly what an owner is looking for.

Justin

This isn't mafia.....ebwop will not work. 

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

Really glad Stoneman is my successor in Boston.

Dorling

Haha, EBWOP.

Ian won't allow this. Calling it now he refers to it as 'shit.'

Mike Powers

Wow, EBWOP's. Can't wait to see the reaction to that!

All these name mishaps have made me so gun shy to call anyone by their name. And when I do, I check and recheck spelling multiple times, lol.

Domingo

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 06, 2013, 12:04:38 PM
Wow, EBWOP's. Can't wait to see the reaction to that!

All these name mishaps have made me so gun shy to call anyone by their name. And when I do, I check and recheck spelling multiple times, lol.

I try to make sure auto correct doesn't change anything as well.

Mike Powers

Exactly. My phone/iPad is notorious for that shit.

Ty

I hear that the Ontario Maple Trees of the FHL are looking for a GM for a year, if I can't get a team this year maybe Ill just take over while Brent Berth goes on medical leave. Still gunning for a team though

GM Franchise

Dom, did I ever say anything about Franks being a good coach? No. All I said was I was the current GM of the Tijuana Bullfighters. That was it since I don't know how the team is doing since there hasn't been a new story about them.

I'm just going to wait if I don't get Honolulu. Been waiting since last season which is why I want a team so bad. lol

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 06, 2013, 12:31:13 PM
Exactly. My phone/iPad is notorious for that shit.

I know the feeling.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible