News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Eastern conference just got a whole lot tougher next season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Damn, now James is even more screwed in finding a team lol

Looks like ill be a Spud

Cory

We should like....reformt divisions.....East is becoming a little lop-sided LOL

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Mike Powers

Hey, I am under no illusions that I am guaranteed a Championship.  But hell, that deal was WAAAY awesome.  I keep my three best players, get to keep Coaches Hall (awesome Asst. Coach who doesn't want to move up....yet...), and Coach Smith, that I have a great relationship with (not to mention he is damn good).  All that, and I add Krease McCool?!?

Fuck yes!

I just PRAY that I am online when free agency starts, because THAT is where I need to be.

Ty

hmm... maybe not, maybe not. Pick a name and incidentally name drop it, if they have the same agent as Bell, well, when you renegotiate his contract you can subtly hint and boom, he might hold out for you

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 07, 2013, 05:16:43 PM
Damn, now James is even more screwed in finding a team lol

Looks like ill be a Spud

Except the Spuds now contain a bunch of players you just bailed on...

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on March 07, 2013, 05:30:16 PM

So true.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on March 07, 2013, 05:30:16 PM

Thats true, i did lose their faith in me

Cory

Dare Franchise reapply for the Spuds LOL

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

lol Spuds going GMless for Season 12 unless Pa Ta To can be a shrewd dealer too.

Ty

Oh hey, Stelios is gone, that means the steamers will even be more unstoppable. They managed that much with Stelios and Amos as coaches, the thought of being led by capable coaches is scary

GM Franchise

Josh will likely be the Spuds GM.

Quote from: Cory on March 07, 2013, 05:33:40 PM
Dare Franchise reapply for the Spuds LOL

Dare or double dog dare? lol  :D

Mike Powers

I thought Talon had interest?

Strike

Talon still has a shot at a team, then. XD

Mike Powers

Also.....James, you HAVE to apply for the Spuds job.  You just fucking HAVE to.  The response will provide LOL's for days and days and days and days.....  :D