News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

but hey , just my thinking that all , I thank you now may have a better shot at sneaking into the last spot in the Playoffs

wish you luck  next season
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

But with good coaches that he works well with, he's sure got a good shot of them gelling...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Auto locking going on all over the place.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

I just think the Spuds/Steamers thing has to be too good to be true. I mean, Dorling did get Lights back which was maybe the last 'too good to be true' moment, but made sense because of the bad trade that Lights had.

You we're essentially given a phenomenal team to work with next season, and unless you struck gold, something is brewing me thinks.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

I am thinking along the same lines as cory  ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

Given a phenommenal team?  Stanza/Reigns/Bell I already had.  Coaches Hall and Smith I already had.  The Steamers bench and the Spuds bench are comparable (Spuds bench is probably better as a matter of fact).

I gained Krease McCool.  Yes, he is one HELL of a piece of my puzzle, but to say that I was "given" a phenommenal team, when I already had 3/4 of the core (or 5/6 if you count the Coaching staff), is a bit of a stretch.

I still have work to do.  I need a starting Center.  I'm probably going to move a few parts around on the bench.  I have contract issues to work out. 

People are making it sound like I was given a guaranteed 3 peat team or something, LOL.

GM Franchise

Spuds got the shit end of this deal especially considering Huir has an expiring contract.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

I have to agree with Powers here.  After a historically bad team in Boise the past few seasons, Powers had that team competing for a playoff berth.  That's an astronomical feat and deserving of all the credit in the world.  He earned his "promotion" with Mississippi.

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 07, 2013, 08:41:59 PM
Spuds got the shit end of this deal especially considering Huir has an expiring contract.

No worries...Boise's used to getting fleeced.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 07, 2013, 08:42:58 PM
No worries...Boise's used to getting fleeced.

Boise needs a Franchise return.  :D

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 07, 2013, 08:54:35 PM
Boise needs a Franchise return.  :D

About as much as it needs a herpes outbreak.

Mike Powers

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 07, 2013, 08:59:41 PM
Fran-sanity?

They're better off investing in real estate than that ish.

GM Franchise

T-Bonizzle

Geez guys all he essentially did was trade a 1st rounder and a city for a player and a city. It's a comparable trade.