News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Stonerman on March 07, 2013, 11:58:44 PM
Does anyone want Bailey?

Ask that in the trade thread. You might get some bites.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

GM Franchise

We both need a team lol.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Stoner, ill send you a pm but trading him might not be in your best interest

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on March 08, 2013, 12:25:52 AM
Stoner, ill send you a pm but trading him might not be in your best interest

Are you trying to get him on your hockey team? Lol

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on March 08, 2013, 12:27:26 AM
Are you trying to get him on your hockey team? Lol

No, to make sure he realizes how expansion works

GM Franchise

Actually I think the owner makes the call on that due to no GM being there this season.

Rob

If you wanted a trade with me for Kradle you should've PMed me. I've agreed a deal with Jon already.

You don't get trades from thinking about what would work, you need to communicate with me
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

Wookies and unicorns, sounds like the General News is setting up the future team James will coach!

¿PapaPancho?

Don't forget Black Magic Photocopiers.

Mike Powers

Whoa, huge deal there MLL!!

GM Franchise

That Chucky Dorrance news story is epic.

Ty

Does that mean he's switching teams? Whats Evans grade, age, and contract

Strike

Bright, if you fuck this season up for me...........

¿PapaPancho?

Evans is a R , SF, 3 years 5 million, C 25 years old

Couldn't pass it up.

Quote from: Chris Strike on March 08, 2013, 03:46:26 PM
Bright, if you fuck this season up for me...........

Bitches be trippin yo