News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on March 19, 2013, 04:56:55 PM
Says the man that is watching gravel grow...

I have a feeling Ian's been waiting to use that for a long time now...

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on March 19, 2013, 05:01:48 PM
I have a feeling Ian's been waiting to use that for a long time now...

I think so too.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Question.  I know that we are going on a break after the draft.  What I can't remember is, does free agency start after the draft, or before it?

GM Franchise

After the expansion draft.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

So it goes, Expansion Draft, Free Agency, College Draft, break?

GM Franchise

Black Death

free agency and college draft pretty much happen at the same time
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on March 19, 2013, 09:38:10 PM
free agency and college draft pretty much happen at the same time

Yeah that's true too. Playoffs and expansion draft are first before this happens.

J-Reb

When would you like us to start putting our scouting reports in the future deal thread, Ian?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on March 20, 2013, 07:23:52 AM
When would you like us to start putting our scouting reports in the future deal thread, Ian?

Whenever your ready though the protection thing would be better first.

Incidentally. There is no General News this week.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Rob

Quote from: Trumpers on March 20, 2013, 07:43:50 AM
Whenever your ready though the protection thing would be better first.

Incidentally. There is no General News this week.

I'm still waiting for someone to get back to me with a trade I've offered... Hopefully he gives me an answer one way or another soon.
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

College draft order is also on the horizon as well.

Jennifer

Wow, three picks in a row for Franchy...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Rob

Surely he can't fuck that up
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise