News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Regroup bro. Don't let it fuck up your swagger.

GM Franchise

Yep regrouping with this next candidate.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Probably not a good idea to be drunk ... or the greatest ... it remains to be seen.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on March 24, 2013, 01:36:02 AM
Regroup bro. Don't let it fuck up your swagger.

Regroup worked out well. :)

Domingo

I'd hold off on the parade, Franny...something struck me as odd with Touché.

GM Franchise

I think he's a computer nerd who plays fantasy basketball.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: domingoTFWF on March 24, 2013, 01:58:54 AM
I'd hold off on the parade, Franny...something struck me as odd with Touché.

I got the same vibe. Especially about that start over line.

Cory

great, mean gene okerlund.....I kinda guessed it was gonna be that.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Cory

Is it 500k or 250k to scout a free agent?

Domingo

I got it wrong, actually.

500k for existing players

250k for overseas players your coaching staff has ties to.

Cory

So I can't scout an overseas player with no ties for 500k?

Domingo

Don't think so, but Ian would have to clarify

GM Franchise

Saw your draft post. Hope your wrist is ok, Ty.