News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Stonerman on March 26, 2013, 09:01:07 PM
With my last signing there I should be able to lock in, correct?

Correct
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Stoner

Do I have to renegotiate all the folks I got in trades?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Jon

Quote from: Stonerman on March 26, 2013, 09:21:45 PM
Do I have to renegotiate all the folks I got in trades?

You only have to if they were on an expiring contract, which Zack Fields was on.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on March 26, 2013, 09:22:23 PM
You only have to if they were on an expiring contract, which Zack Fields was on.

Beat me to it. The contract was expiring which is why you had to renegotiate.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Someone needs to sign this Cheese kid, STAT!!!

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

Cheese King is awesome. That is all.

Mike Powers

Holy balls, Boston General News will be a MUST READ this season, lol!!!

GM Franchise

Cheese King should report the General News.

Hondo

Oh man. So seriously contacting Shiek Faarooq was the answer all along? Really?

lol

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

¿PapaPancho?

And he got stelios as an assistant.

Cory

Damn, Mark Brown looks like a great move.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Mark Brown seriously got Roswell upgraded this offseason. Great move.

jagilki

I'm hurrying as fast as I can, but being a schedule to where we aren't on at the same time is fucking me up.

Also not being able to find a halfway up to date free agent list.

Jon

I will be taking 25% credit on the success of Franchise and Bone's seasons. I will also be taking 0% of any blame.

That is all.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors