News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Quote from: Michael Tiberius Powers on April 04, 2013, 12:51:52 PM
It's amazing how all their problems go away when they go to Europe.

THIS.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on April 04, 2013, 12:52:39 PM
Jordan Brandon leads the Euro league in turnovers

And this surprises you? lol  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Not all problems go away

Hondo

I think you might be missing the big picture here, fellas.

I may be off base, but this kinda-sorta comes off as a free scouting report to me. Later on, if someone wanted to go after one of these guys, you have a baseline to see how he's doing.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

No worries Hondo, your not the only one who sees it that way. My mind wheel has already been turning

Cory

I already added the stats in my excel sheet, its a great base to see who exactly you may want to swap for, but the thing being you cant forget about their problems. Malone was a monster, but if you traded away someone for him, he's still bat shit crazy and his Euro league stats are inflated because of the lack of talent.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

Aye, same with Jimmy Street. Some fish are best left in the pond me thinks

Black Death

Ian ... Can I get an updated sheet for my team please
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on April 04, 2013, 01:21:09 PM
I think you might be missing the big picture here, fellas.

I may be off base, but this kinda-sorta comes off as a free scouting report to me. Later on, if someone wanted to go after one of these guys, you have a baseline to see how he's doing.

...thank you for swearing to only come back to only Texas, Xavi.

Just...thank you.

GM Franchise

It was interesting to see the stat lines and how they compare to the stats from when the players last played in the FBL.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Didn't actually realise there were stat sheets.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

110 points per game? Well fuck them.

GM Franchise

So glad Dakool Fox is back in the FBL, lol.  :P

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Press Conference will be updated when I have time, but we will remain locked in for Week 1 till Mid May.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'