News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

In real life, people stutter and misspeak all the time in interviews, call people the wrong name and correct themselves right away.  It's not like I accidentally called the commissioner bd or Sampson lol. I don't think Ian is nitpicky, he's fair enough to see it was a minor error that I corrected before the interview ended (James interview was in 2 posts, it's not unheard of to have multi post interviews.

Besides, literally I can't help it. I write from my crappy phone browser, I do read through but flipping between four tabs  on my phone is hard enough, no way I can  be 100 accurate

Jon

But would you have seen the error if someone didn't point it out?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

Probably not, I thank you guys for catching it

J-Reb

A couple of owners making appearences this week.  It's hotseat time.

Rob

I hope my owner has faith in me like SIR Alex Ferguson's did :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

GM Franchise

Lot of owners showing up this week.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Oh fucking c'mon, really? That's just a ridiculous nitpick

Justin

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 01, 2013, 02:25:14 PM
Oh fucking c'mon, really? That's just a ridiculous nitpick

It's just a game man.  Shit like that is what makes it fun.  You have to learn to deal with your mistakes.  I used to type stuff on my phone and I fucked up one time and called Ronko, Rondo and had to trade him after that.  Just figure out a way to deal with it.

Rob

I got Kadeon's contract negotiations totally wrong but I signed him and now he's my captain. There's a way around it
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

I do have fun, no worries, I just get the feeling I'm the first gm gonna file a wrongful dismissal suit lol

I am frustrated bc this same thing has plagued me for 5 seasons now, a typo or a misspell

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

TY ... don't let it get to you ...

figuring away out is half the fun

even Hondo done the typo error , it happens to everyone.
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

It can be done. I typoed during the Season 6 championship ceremony. Accidently called team captain GoGo Frazier selfish instead of selfless. Had to throw a huge expensive party and issue a public apology (and possibly something else, dont remember), but I did it.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Ty, seriously you're in better shape than some. Ride it out.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I agree with others, take time to re-read what you're typing and make sure it makes sense.
SixersEagles

[/center]