News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

GM Franchise

Yeah, here we go again.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Just think James, if you'd drafted a massively different team and not paid your backup centre $8m and...well, you know.

Ty

Diddly

Live and learn eh, live and learn. Ah well, I think Franchise can do it with his next team

Dorling

Based on all events thus far, I will respectfully disagree.

Franchy, I challenge you to get one of those nifty winning pendant things in your sig like the mighty Hondo.

Ty

Ra ra ra, go team! Take it to them toppers!

GM Franchise

Challenge accepted.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 02, 2013, 04:33:23 PM
Damn, I'm fired

Mate you need to start paying ATTENTION. He answered that question about 4 posts ago...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jon

"Ok some fire lets play some basketball, right it seems obvious to me Flash Davis is done here, he probably faked that stomach illness and we should use him sparringly."

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Damn, even Dorling let a "wrong name" slip happen.  Is nobody safe!?!?!

GM Franchise

Welcome to the Fired Club, Ty. :)

Mike Powers

Forgive me for not knowing my FBL history.  Has my situation happened before?  Player(s) refused to enter a game, and their contract was voided by legal?

Dorling

DeAnte Weed back in the day I think.

Mike Powers