News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Me, yeah it happened. I went to the league and kinda forced him to play I think hold up.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

Now you're testing me...I seem to think that it was Cory in Texas perhaps.

Like what Cory just said.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

I was about to say 'weird trade, Stoner' and then...it made sense. Bye Bone.

J-Reb

Quote from: Dorling on June 02, 2013, 05:07:27 PM
I was about to say 'weird trade, Stoner' and then...it made sense. Bye Bone.

I did a double take for a second as well.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Jobs for Season 13 can be approached via PM or you might be approached via PM.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Stoner

I got a PM saying El Stingo liked my attitude and wanted to offer me a job for season 13.  I kinda wanted to stick around for the Bells rebuilding project, but it seems my methods weren't going to be appreciated there lol.  My only fear was if I had to deal with Sheik or not, which it appears I wont thankfully.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Jon

I thought that was a very good move for you Stoner. Reminiscent of what Powers did.

Looks like Franchise or TyTy will be looking at Boston as their next home, unless Boston can lure away someone else.

Bone could easily end up in Honolulu, as I doubt he'd take the Boise gig.

Curious to see what offers some other GMs might get for jumping ship. Libre, Rob, and whoever else.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

Franchise could change his screen-name and re-try for the Spuds.

Jon

Quote from: jagilki on June 02, 2013, 06:39:13 PM
Franchise could change his screen-name and re-try for the Spuds.

Lol

+1

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

I go to a movie for two hours and miss all the excitement.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I'm not sure if I will peruse tbh, I want to but let's see if a new person wants to play.  Gotta self punish for sucking lol

Steven

If only it was the FBL getting the Canadian franchises. I would be on board so fast if I was offered either team.

Ah well, Roswell is just as good.  8)

GM Franchise

I know the feeling, Ty. Sat out one season already. At least this time the owner actually gave me a good send off.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Maybe if I get canned, I can spend a year doing articles or podcast