News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 06, 2013, 09:50:02 AM
Franchise, Ty, Bone, BD...oh wait.  :D

We're being replaced silly.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Totally TyTy on June 06, 2013, 09:53:06 AM
Two of those people still have teams

Team Musical Chairs
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on June 06, 2013, 09:46:29 AM
Josh, Blade, Arkia

Blade hasn't been around in ages.  He pops in to the APW from time to time but it's been awhile.

Alex Smiley

I'm posting in here because I don't know if Ian ever got rid of the PM block on me, lol.

How long of a commitment are we talking about? I definitely have free time now that I'm out of school, and I'm sure when I find a job I can adjust when I'm posting here to keep within deadlines.

So, I'm in if you'll have me lol.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

T-Bonizzle

You must commit your life and soul to the FBL.

Ty

No worries Alex, long term committment is great but once you get started, you wont ever leave

T-Bonizzle

Yea, you see once you start playing to get this thing attached to your ankle, so should you leave, it prevents you from spilling secrets about the FBL. I mean, have you heard from Blade or Arkia lately? O.O

Chris Shields

Look at me. I tried to get away, I had shut the door on the FBL. I was living a normal and happy life, free from the troubles of overpaid players, crazy owners, and the threat of two crazy twins possibly trying to decapitate me. It didn't last though...

T-Bonizzle

Dragged him back kicking and screaming.

Rob

5-10 minutes a day is sufficient time to keep on top of FBL I think...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Strike

Quote from: Rob on June 06, 2013, 12:38:03 PM
5-10 minutes a day is sufficient time to keep on top of FBL I think...

Aye. At worst, 15-20 if you're going through week result stats and answering press conference stuff.

Rob

The only time it goes above that is when it's between seasons and you've got drafts and contract negotiating to sort out.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

Off season is the busiest.

But it's also a ton of fun.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jon on June 06, 2013, 12:52:23 PM
Off season is the busiest.

But it's also a ton of fun.

Agreed.