News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

I didn't steal him, he was an unrestricted free agent. :P

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well we need 4 confirmed new GMs.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ty

I was going to resign him, thank you though, saved me a big of hassle (and wrecked my plans)

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingoTFWF on June 06, 2013, 04:44:05 PM
I didn't steal him, he was an unrestricted free agent. :P

Good point.

Quote from: Trumpers on June 06, 2013, 04:46:12 PM

How many are we short?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: Trumpers on June 06, 2013, 04:46:12 PM

No worries Ian, Ive emailed about 6-7 good people and informed them.

Two no 1 Alex

Domingo

I'm working on one, Ian.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If Alex sticks with it...we need 3 more. I would like EFK regulars and people who will stay committed to the game like you all.

GM Franchise

I sent a PM to Capt. Josh about it.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I havent seen the old Captain on here for a while. Is he still around?

GM Franchise

He was on the DJ plugin site a week or two ago. Don't know about recently.

Rob

He's been busy with work lately, not seen a lot of him lately!

Midas and Fnord would be great additions to this
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

Midas aint interested, Fnord hasnt got back to my PM

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Also thanks to Jon for pulling together the info on All-Star Weekend I now have a tab on spreadsheet 2 of the FBL just to keep records.

My next project is I am going to try and pull together a GM's list of where people GM'd and for how long and what their record was at the team before getting the boot or moving on or whatever...

So we have had Seasons 6-12 since we made the game "real" so to speak. Some years we have added expansion teams and other years we havent. I'd like to keep a record of yours guys stats and who moved around the most and what not for future FBL articles. I guess with having so much data for FBL, it was something I overlooked.

Justin

Quote from: Trumpers on June 06, 2013, 04:59:12 PM
Also thanks to Jon for pulling together the info on All-Star Weekend I now have a tab on spreadsheet 2 of the FBL just to keep records.

My next project is I am going to try and pull together a GM's list of where people GM'd and for how long and what their record was at the team before getting the boot or moving on or whatever...

So we have had Seasons 6-12 since we made the game "real" so to speak. Some years we have added expansion teams and other years we havent. I'd like to keep a record of yours guys stats and who moved around the most and what not for future FBL articles. I guess with having so much data for FBL, it was something I overlooked.

Would it be easier for you if we supplied you with that info?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JustinP on June 06, 2013, 05:00:51 PM
Would it be easier for you if we supplied you with that info?

If you know stuff that would be helpful. Like your record. Obviously for you and Hondo you have only ever been with one team so its a straight record thing. But I cant always remember what seasons we brought in expansion teams and also in some cases when folks got fired and their record with said team before they got the can. Think it could make an interesting piece to speak about.