News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

I put it out on the wire that McDonald and Wright were available. Y'all only have yourselves to blame. And Franchise. We had a deal for Wright when he got fired and axed the whole thing.

Ty

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 21, 2013, 09:21:22 PM
I put it out on the wire that McDonald and Wright were available. Y'all only have yourselves to blame. And Franchise. We had a deal for Wright when he got fired and axed the whole thing.

What was deal

¿PapaPancho?

Robbie Wright for Kolo Rolo

Ty

That'd have been interesting

Jon

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 21, 2013, 09:24:57 PM

Sigh... Franchise.

At least should have been going after McDonald.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 21, 2013, 09:24:57 PM

Wright and a bench guy for Rolo actually.

Quote from: Jon on June 21, 2013, 09:57:09 PM
Sigh... Franchise.

He wanted to keep him at the time. Besides it was the only offer anybody gave me for Rolo anyway.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Not a terrible trade because I wanted him, terrible because I hate Dorling getting him and think Remo is a worse player with drama llama potential.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jon on June 21, 2013, 09:57:09 PM
Sigh... Franchise.

Also depended on Kolo accepting the move. I was NOT getting Larry Stevens'd again

GM Franchise

Yeah  that  too. McDonald was on my radar but he was one of the three guys Pancho wouldn't trade him. Jackson and Mutu were the other two non-trade players.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Maybe Lights will retire?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Ugh tho Bone is right. Y'all gotta use some strategy, giving a top team like Vegas a trade like that, man.

And uh oh Justin

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Rob

Does this spell the end for GM Justin at PR? Very interesting indeed
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

Nah Justin has too much good will to be axed from PR.

GM Franchise

The Waves thing surprises me considering how out of nowhere it happened. Didn't think this would happen at all.