News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Shields on June 28, 2013, 11:51:41 AM
Yep. I am convinced now that this trade was pure genius.

Your owner disagrees...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

And your owner would rather have me than you.

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Strike

Quote from: Chris Shields on June 29, 2013, 11:23:27 AM
And your owner would rather have me than you.

Ladies, ladies...you're both pretty. Stop engaging in this whole "vagina flashing" contest thing. It got old before Shields got fired. <_<

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Chris Strike on June 29, 2013, 01:11:08 PM
Ladies, ladies...you're both pretty. Stop engaging in this whole "vagina flashing" contest thing. It got old before Shields got fired. <_<

+ Uno!

Ty

I do feel bad for James though, got fired before he could even start

Rob

So is Franchise going to get this empty Virginia spot?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

My poor, poor Colonials.

Ty

I can see it being shopped first, rebel bd and maybe even off chance a new gm.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Providence Diamond on June 29, 2013, 01:25:38 PM
So is Franchise going to get this empty Virginia spot?

I have no idea.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Hmm dorlings coach just threw a. Cheap shot

GM Franchise

I was laughing when I saw that one, lol. Maybe he wanted to get Dorling's reaction about his old team.

Mike Powers

Seems like not all will be right in Dorling-land next season. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. ;)

Dorling

Quote from: Mike Powers on June 29, 2013, 01:45:16 PM
Seems like not all will be right in Dorling-land next season. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. ;)

I remember people talking about a meltdown for me a couple of weeks ago too. Didn't happen. You forget I have one of the most balanced and reliable personalities of the FBL in Eddie Lights entering his last season and his potential replacement for the Franchise he loves.

Or, you know, I could just trade him and get fired.

Mike Powers

Damn, Shields started a NEW round of GM Merry Go Round.