Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Yep, FBL musical chairs starts again.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

I predict Providence Diamonds GM doesn't change
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

Whew, got scared there. Thought I was fired when Ian posted the protections

Cory

Thank fuck Coach mays didn't blow up

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

Virginia went from Powerhouse to Fire Sale to MOTHER FUCKING POWERHOUSE

GM Franchise

Virginia has assembled a team of death for next season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Things don't always go as well as you'd think.  I know.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: PapaPancho on June 29, 2013, 02:41:49 PM
Virginia went from Powerhouse to Fire Sale to MOTHER FUCKING POWERHOUSE

Salaries though are an issue. Plus then if you look at it, if Stoner has that problem then he might have to lose players of decent value for an average return to get his roster. So everything is not always a silver lining. That is how all you all should be approaching negoiations.

The value of the player in terms of his position in reference to the rest of the league players who can play that position

Why a team should want to trade a player to balance the books and then what does that make the actual players worth. Does an A therefore become a B if his current team has to get a load of F players around him to balance the books

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Trumpers on June 29, 2013, 02:46:10 PM
Salaries though are an issue. Plus then if you look at it, if Stoner has that problem then he might have to lose players of decent value for an average return to get his roster. So everything is not always a silver lining. That is how all you all should be approaching negoiations.

The value of the player in terms of his position in reference to the rest of the league players who can play that position

Why a team should want to trade a player to balance the books and then what does that make the actual players worth. Does an A therefore become a B if his current team has to get a load of F players around him to balance the books

I understand that and especially with Leon and Creed as the twin towers.  Reading the Kentucky thread I remember there coach making that same argument about having two big men and paying them both a lot.

Cory

That's what I was thinking. I don't think anyone has ever had success with these transition trades aside from Lights and Dorling.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

The way I see it...Stoner's got some tools to succeed with this newly built Virginia team.

However, the man management needs to be there and I feel this could possibly be a SHORT time window to win it. Just due to the salaries. But they do look quite sexy for their starters next season.

Mike Powers

Hmm, seems Pu Ta To wasn't too thrilled to hear from me..... ::)

Mike Powers

FYI Ian, you put the Aces logo on the McCool story instead of the Steamers logo.  Not a big deal, thought you'd wanna know though.

Mike Powers

....aaaand fixed.  That was speedy as hell bro!

T-Bonizzle

Is Franchise my owner too?