News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Does anyone have the updated rosters with all of these trades reflected on it?

J-Reb

Are the threads going to open back up one more time?  I still need to hire an assistant coach.

Jon

Quote from: JustinP on July 02, 2013, 07:02:36 AM
Does anyone have the updated rosters with all of these trades reflected on it?

Just use the confirmed thread to see who is going where.

Black Death

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 02, 2013, 07:34:52 AM
Are the threads going to open back up one more time?  I still need to hire an assistant coach.

yes , relax
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

.... are you kidding me......

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

You jumped the gun on that very early man... Mays needed space, and yeah, he was going to leave for the week, but at least he ASKED you, as opposed to it being a case where it was another pure AWOL. If he had actually left, then yeah, I understand, but offering the job to someone else without Mays actually definitely quitting just shot the situation in the foot.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

I see that side, but a Coach asking to leave for the week the most important week of the season, I couldn't just push over and be like "oh well". I thought the outcome from Legacy would be "I've coached this team 2-0 in Maurices absence before, he leaves on the biggest week of the season and Im still not getting what I deserve" if I didn't say anything about Mays.

Oh well, I may need a break.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Quote from: Cory on July 02, 2013, 11:28:42 AM
I see that side, but a Coach asking to leave for the week the most important week of the season, I couldn't just push over and be like "oh well". I thought the outcome from Legacy would be "I've coached this team 2-0 in Maurices absence before, he leaves on the biggest week of the season and Im still not getting what I deserve" if I didn't say anything about Mays.

Oh well, I may need a break.

Hm, equally I see your point, too, I just think you came down a little too hard and made one or two assumptions about Legacy.

On an unrelated note, I think I just met the real life Brian Beast.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Jenns trade seems not much discussed. And go!

Jennifer

Justin

Sheesh..I messed up big time thsi season.

Jon

It's been a "who can mess up more week" between Justin and Cory.

Could Pancho shock the world?????

Rob

Hey all you guys around me carry on messing up... I want Justin and Cory to both make the play-offs.
SixersEagles

[/center]