News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Quote from: Jon on July 06, 2013, 06:11:57 PM
Just don't go over budget again. :P

Well hopefully Ian won't randomly add loads of years to my players contracts this time :)

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 06, 2013, 06:13:11 PM
I saw where Justin promised it, but I didn't see where it was future dealed or anything of the sort.  Did he add any years to it?

Justin?

He 100% future deal'd it. No additional years, so he will be on a 1 year $12 million deal for Season 13.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

I fucking wish he had added a year or two to it, if you are correct.

Ty

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 06, 2013, 06:26:38 PM
I fucking wish he had added a year or two to it, if you are correct.

indeed, it was one of the factors that contributed to you be beating me for it

Mike Powers

Quote from: Totally TyTy on July 06, 2013, 06:31:54 PM
indeed, it was one of the factors that contributed to you be beating me for it

Say what now?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I was in talks for Damore, fell apart due to damore wouldve ditched me for sl

Domingo

how do you know he wouldve ditched you?

GM Franchise

Probably he's paranoid about his rep like I am.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Um...guys?

Damore was in Boston...and was underpaid...and got dished out real quick, thanks to Bone way back when.

Ty

Bit of that, a bit of the news story about the SL being in talks with him, a bit of my rep, a bit of Blair Smith, a bit of me not being anywhere near in panic mode due to the 4 picks and ton of cap space I have. I wouldve loved to have him but the gamble wouldve been too high

Cory

Justin got a dish of what I've been taking here in the FBL. Never talk hypotheticals and assuming things is bad

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

so, Ty, Mike didn't beat you for him...you gave up.

Mike Powers

I still dunno what the fuck he is talking about, lol.

Ty

Quote from: domingoTFWF on July 06, 2013, 07:06:05 PM
so, Ty, Mike didn't beat you for him...you gave up.

Well, no and yes. I was still into a trade but instead of two first rounds and a top player, I was offering a first and a medium level player. Mike beat me

@Mike, I was in talks for Damore Richards, you did a better offer. Good job, itll turn out for you whereas it would have exploded on me due to my bad rep and a couple other things lol