News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Chachenko is like 33 aint he?

J-Reb

Quote from: Jon on July 06, 2013, 09:50:57 PM
He asked for Tony Luco... but couldn't get a deal done with Boise.

This.  Pu Ta To wouldn't take my deal and didn't have much to offer at this point.

J-Reb

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

NEW PLAYERS:

Check the agent,  the initials tell you who it is, check the free agents posting for details on the agents in the game or ask a fellow FBLer. All in grey are for the expansion draft.

College players you can ask for the 'representation of the player' once you draft the player
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

J-Reb

Just a head's up - Wyoming signed Gary Boldeer, so he shouldn't be on the FA list.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 06, 2013, 10:07:37 PM
Just a head's up - Wyoming signed Gary Boldeer, so he shouldn't be on the FA list.

Thanks mate, missed that move off. I have him on the Wolves, just forgot to delete.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Domingo

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

Mike Powers

All the new guys - don't hesitate to ask questions.  We're all in it for fun, and we'll all help you as best we can.

Just don't ask Franchise questions.  He is the ruiner of worlds.  ;)

Mike Powers

Quote from: domingoTFWF on July 06, 2013, 10:09:34 PM
Thanks, Jack!

Quote from: domingoTFWF on July 06, 2013, 10:18:15 PM
thanks, bd

So Hondo and BD get a personalized 'thank you', but I, YOUR TAG TEAM PARTNER, get lumped in with a "thanks guys" message.

I see how it is.  You've been cheating on me with Michael Thunder haven't you?  I know you like us older men.....

Talon

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 06, 2013, 10:19:57 PM
All the new guys - don't hesitate to ask questions.  We're all in it for fun, and we'll all help you as best we can.

Just don't ask Franchise questions.  He is the ruiner of worlds.  ;)

I'm Screwed! >.<   

haha.

Kidding, got my HC, Im happy!

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Hondo

Stoner getting Class back is huge. The East just keeps getting tougher and tougher.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

T-Bonizzle