OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

No, I got it right the first time.
SixersEagles

[/center]

¿PapaPancho?

My day will come when I'll have to eat crow.  Rest assured I won't talk about quiting.  I'll give Franchise that much despite not having any large success in the game he grinds through year after year never talking about quitting ...

Rob

That's cause the guy gets fired half way through every season
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Quote from: Providence Diamond on July 09, 2013, 03:07:31 AM
And yet I will still do better this season than you...

When you said that last season you had the MVP, his chief creator and one of the best coaches. Now you have a drunk in charge and Sean Rivers. Pancho has Clint Danberry. I see trouble ahead GM Rob.

Jon

Why are people so quick to want to quit after they screw up? We all know, nobody ever quits because of mistakes.

And Alex... $5 million for Grizla?????????? That's crazy man! Need to start asking some of us before you make some of these decisions. We can at least point you in the right direction.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

Pft, I don't think it's all bad. Yes I lost a star player and my star coach, but hopefully it doesn't end all bad
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

Quote from: Providence Diamond on July 09, 2013, 04:44:56 AM
Pft, I don't think it's all bad. Yes I lost a star player and my star coach, but hopefully it doesn't end all bad

Your coaching will be suspect. But you'll have Bell, Rivers, and Apollo. That's a solid 3 right there. Just build around them a little and yes, you'll lose some ground from last season, but you won't fall off the map.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

Yes it will be. I have high hopes for Rivers and Bell.

I kinda wish this had happened to someone else so I could've got Rivers in as cheap as I did to slot in at SG with Cunningham and Chang. Oh well.

I hope you guys don't think I'm butt-hurt or anything. Not at all. I'm a little frustrated at having everything taken away but where's the fun in never having anything to do? Game is built on mistakes or unforeseen changes and how you handle them, I'm still having a blast.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ty

Whose quitting? I'm not quitting, just realizing that I have a battle ahead

Dorling

It's not all about you Ty! :)

Cory

If anyone has delt with stars leaving and keeping on its me. Ive bitched in OOC....but Ive never quit.

Lets see:

OJ McLoo
JJ Rogers
Kamil Bennett
Hans Stimar
Nick Gravin
Dave Kradle
Malcolm Hayes
Reggie Jones

Just always think....it could be worse. Luckily for me...ive been able to trade/draft my ass off to salvage most of these fuck ups.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Triple B

Can someone PM me to explain

A: How do I sign a free agent

B: How do I sign an assistant coach?
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Hondo

For free agents, ask for their agent.

eg. I'd like to speak to Sam Mueller in regards to John Doe.

For coaches, ask for them directly.

eg. I'd like to speak to John Doe about becoming an assistant coach.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Dorling

Also B, don't forget to put the agreed contracts from your team thread into the Future Deals thread. If you don't, the contracts are not signed so to speak.

J-Reb

Quote from: Triple B on July 09, 2013, 11:30:16 AM
Can someone PM me to explain

A: How do I sign a free agent

B: How do I sign an assistant coach?

Also, look on the thread "FREE AGENTS AND COACHES" on the main FBL board.  It's pinned at the top.  There will be a list of free agents and coaches that are available.  However, you're a little behind at this point, and many have already been signed.  Perhaps somebody who has been able to keep up a little better will have a more updated list to share with you.