News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

No clue, that wasnt in my team thread. The only person who tried to sell me stuff in my team thread went to jail because I said yes

GM Franchise

He has connections, Ty. He also wears Hawaiian t-shirts like Magnum P.I.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Never been to Hawaii

Domingo

Quote from: GM Franchise on July 10, 2013, 12:29:30 AM
He has connections, Ty. He also wears Hawaiian t-shirts like Magnum P.I.

And Chuckles from GI Joe

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Ty is no selling like 90's Undertaker.

Ty

Mike Powers

Can't get one by me.

Ty

Wow, I just noticed that my Karma somehow dropped from 20 to 12 in like a month, I havent been paying attention to it. Someone must hate me lol

Domingo

Stoner

Mine went up from 14 to 25 practically over night, and I'm still clueless why.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Who is TyTy? on July 10, 2013, 12:38:02 AM
Wow, I just noticed that my Karma somehow dropped from 20 to 12 in like a month, I havent been paying attention to it. Someone must hate me lol

The City of Boston, Boise, Roswell, and the entire state of Mississippi oh and Hollywood

Ty

Dammit Troy, maybe I should forward him my mail

GM Franchise

Mine went from 14 to -5 in two months but has gone up from -4 to 0 the past three days, lol.

Ty