News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

I know we're probably locked into a 10 game season this year, but I like Powers' solution to the schedule.

Mike Powers

Bone!!! Where we at bro?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am happy with the changes made. It will allow me not to be overburdened with the popularity of the game as well as allow a natural expansion of the game in the future. If you guys want to continue playing this, don't wear me out is the message I think. I think it's also worth bearing in mind I don't get paid to do this, but it is becoming quite an activity for me in spare time. Therefore as to the point as this will sound. It's of no benefit to me personally to make their more and more games at this stage.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Stoner

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

GM Franchise

That does make good sense and figured that was the case when I saw the new style of schedule this morning.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Jon

I like the shortened regular season and expanded postseason. It gives the regular season games so much more meaning. It makes a loss harder to come back from, etc...

And like Ian said...

Allows for the game to gradually expand in the future.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jennifer

Not surprised, considering Ty once tried to get me to give him a player for scouting reports.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

¿PapaPancho?

Oh Ty .. *facepalm*

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Nobody has ever even tried to offer me such BS trades. I think they know better.

Stoner

Quote from: Dorling on July 13, 2013, 06:52:34 PM
Nobody has ever even tried to offer me such BS trades. I think they know better.

I'll offer you my position as Colonials GM for yours as Aces GM right now.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

Is the draft over, or are we waiting on someone?

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on July 13, 2013, 09:03:26 PM
Is the draft over, or are we waiting on someone?

Josh is up now... then Jen closes the draft.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Sgt. Josh Underpants

we all know why i haven't drafted anyone yet, just waiting it out.  sorry guys
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.