News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Hello folks I are The Soul. I'm gonna oversee BD's team, not fuck it up (hopefully) until he is able to return. I hope I do well as I'm hoping to getting my own team in the future seasons.

HOLLA!

J-Reb

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on July 17, 2013, 09:41:56 PM
Hello folks I are The Soul. I'm gonna oversee BD's team, not fuck it up (hopefully) until he is able to return. I hope I do well as I'm hoping to getting my own team in the future seasons.

HOLLA!

Glad to have you in the game, TJ.  Be prepared for spending the majority of your free time drooling over fantasy basketball and trying to figure out how to get in Ian's head.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on July 17, 2013, 09:43:44 PM
Glad to have you in the game, TJ.  Be prepared for spending the majority of your free time drooling over fantasy basketball and trying to figure out how to get in Ian's head.

Yeah, but I got a good head start

Don't do what Franchise is doing :P

GM Franchise

Welcome to the FBL.  :)

And also don't do what Ty is doing either. lol
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

And if you need any help, feel free to ask, sir. That's what we're here for.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

The TeeJ of Philly

Good to know, I've been bugging Pancho and Strike about it when they told me about FBL because whatever life i had outside of the internet, just got filled by FBL.

Also, Hondo, I enjoyed playing the part of John Hondo in a moment in FBL history.

Strike

Yup. TJ's already offered to give me a hand with some of the editing for future N.S. Reports as well, given my editing skillz ain't all badass and stuff. He'll help with that, since he IS the handsome devil behind the E-Fed Journal and all.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Strike on July 17, 2013, 10:54:43 PM
Yup. TJ's already offered to give me a hand with some of the editing for future N.S. Reports as well, given my editing skillz ain't all badass and stuff. He'll help with that, since he IS the handsome devil behind the E-Fed Journal and all.

You sure know how to plug someone else's shit Strike.

Strike

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on July 17, 2013, 11:03:47 PM
You sure know how to plug someone else's shit Strike.

I've gotta be good at something.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

Jon

Welcome TJ. Just remember to speak gibberish to Marcelo.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Talon

Tell marcelo he should've signed as my AC ;)

Glad you're in the game Teej

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Strike on July 17, 2013, 11:06:27 PM
I've gotta be good at something.

His lackluster handjobs weren't paying the bills.

Strike

Quote from: T-Dependence on July 18, 2013, 12:20:56 AM
His lackluster handjobs weren't paying the bills.

nope.jpg