OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

which means there not going to  improve
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Shields on August 21, 2013, 07:06:26 PM
I BEAT HONDO! I BEAT HONDO! I BEAT HONDO! BEST WEEK EVER! DEFENDERS FOR FBL CHAMPIONS! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

You still have the same amount of wins that I do...  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 21, 2013, 07:40:32 PM
You still have the same amount of wins that I do...  :P

~BURN~

Justin

GM Franchise

Quote from: JustinP on August 21, 2013, 08:57:01 PM
Umm...you were on your way to winning zero.

Didn't he already do that since the team didn't win before they were auto-locked?
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Strike

Rob

And yet Ty STILL has a job.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Jon

Dorling going after Hayes????

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Black Death

don't think Hayes will jump

He in a good spot with the Stars ... why leave
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Quote from: Black Death on August 22, 2013, 08:52:36 AM
don't think Hayes will jump

He in a good spot with the Stars ... why leave

*cough* undefeated *cough* new four of a kind.

Could you imagine?! Jen would be mad at me if I did that.

GM Franchise

Dorling shows no mercy.

Dorling

I'm at the point of the season where my thoughts start about the season after (in ways that won't damage my team). I'm in a fortunate place where my record might give me an advantage in contract negotiations, and getting new guys in doesn't mean having to expansion guys as I have 2 retirements in Mission and Lights this year.

So it makes sense for me to see what I can get for how much.

Jennifer

I love being fucked around by agents.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."