News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: JackHondo on August 23, 2013, 03:31:48 PM
No point in rubbing salt in the wounds, man...

Yeah, that.

Strike

P.S. If Jen comes after you all with a knife, I'm just gonna sit back and laugh while watching it. >_>

Justin

I know how she feels.  Talon took Kluff out from under me.

Jennifer

Sure. Exactly the same thing.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Talon

You had a few days to counter though, you just didnt see it in the thread until it was too late.

This was pretty bang-bang.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Justin

Quote from: Talon on August 23, 2013, 03:44:53 PM
You had a few days to counter though, you just didnt see it in the thread until it was too late.

This was pretty bang-bang.

I honestly didn't see it happen until you did it.  But yea, this was bang bang.

Justin

Jennifer

He already plays for me.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Jennifer

My reaction to getting back and seeing all this, tho.

Mike Powers

The Black Death School of negotiating:

"What do you want?"

*listens*

"Done."

Strike

Hmmmm, I wonder how Mr. McCool is doing after getting stranded on Kolo Island.

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 23, 2013, 04:02:55 PM
The Black Death School of negotiating:

"What do you want?"

*listens*

"Done."

With Griffin, who is his best player, has stayed committed to the team through thick and thin, happens to be team captain and isn't exactly all that easily replaceable...y'know what, 20 mil isn't an entirely HORRIBLE stretch. BD better damn well make sure he ends his career as a Wolf though. <_<

Domingo

If we want to contact one of the owners do we call for them in our thread or pm Ian?