News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

hey , it your choice , but  your rep might take a hit because you excluded players base on their agent and not there skills
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

I guess that's for me to worry and not you, right?  ;)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

¿PapaPancho?

Domingo

Considering the caliber of players that are in the west and the positions they play, I'm picking players that I think would be good regardless...if a person that has Nigel as their agent doesn't make it to the team, thems the breaks.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 25, 2013, 04:49:42 PM
Make your all star selections be ALL Nigel players.  Mending fences and all.

Domingo

Quote from: Trumpers on August 24, 2013, 12:46:45 PM

None of my players will play for you again...

STORMS OUT

Doesn't say Seattle, says for me. Maybe he should have been more clear.

Justin

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on August 25, 2013, 04:24:42 PM
Alright, who's going to go for Boise/Roswell.  Someone make a move!

I have thought about trying my hand at a new team before to see what I could do. But the thought quickly vanishes when I think about how good I've had it with Puerto Rico.

Alex Smiley

Unless this season gets so bad that Boulder, CO calls for my head on a silver platter, I doubt very much I'll consider a different team. When Ian gave me the first dibs in exchange for the first batch of logo redos, I was pretty intent on wanting Colorado from the outset lol.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

T-Bonizzle

You don't need to jump ship Alex. Build your franchise. Jumping around pre-maturely has cost quite a lot of GMs their reputations.

Talon

I'll be with my squad in Baton Rouge until they won't let me stay, I don't care if Dorling retired and Vegas called for me, I want to stick with my team as long as I'm allowed.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Quote from: Talon on August 25, 2013, 11:40:17 PM
I'll be with my squad in Baton Rouge until they won't let me stay, I don't care if Dorling retired and Vegas called for me, I want to stick with my team as long as I'm allowed.

I feel the same way about Birmingham but I got myself between a rock and a hard place right now but yeah, I feel the same way about my current team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 25, 2013, 11:48:53 PM
I feel the same way about Birmingham but I got myself between a rock and a hard place right now but yeah, I feel the same way about my current team.

Grind it out, Franchy. BD made a similar stake and he's doing decent for himself in the same spot. Live and learn.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Strike on August 26, 2013, 12:02:45 AM
Grind it out, Franchy. BD made a similar stake and he's doing decent for himself in the same spot. Live and learn.

That is what I plan on doing. I do have a game plan but I've got to survive this season in order to implement it.

Stoner

Quote from: Talon on August 25, 2013, 11:40:17 PM

Quote from: GM Franchise on August 25, 2013, 11:48:53 PM

This.  I was given a really good team in the Colonials this season and it looks like I'm going to get the material to do even more next season.  The only teams I would even consider jumping ship for is Texas and that's just because of homestate pride and the Squirrels because who the fuck wouldn't?

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM