News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

Until the FBL goes Mexicano ... Steel City all day Err'day

Talon

I'd want to GM in NYC and North Carolina and  with us not doing a ton of "main stream" sports cities, I dont see NYC happening, and with Greenville being brought in down in SC, I dont see a Raleigh/Charlotte franchise anytime soon.

If so, I'll need to edit my post and add an asterisk.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

GM Franchise

Speaking of that I'd love to see a team in New York.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

I'm not moving anywhere unless Sam Derango gives me the boot.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

hey guys, this is as much an unload as it is an update. I have to keep stuff quiet in the non computer world, rumours spread quickly and half truths usually occur. I don't want another case where my uncles hear I died bc I was in an accident but same time, I'need to lean somewhere.

I moved out of my old place yesterday and move in new place on Friday. Earliest I get internet is on 11th. I'm at a friends house for now but just no reliable net and being super busy.

That's half the story though. There's more I'm keeping quiet. I've been having crippling back pain for a long time now . My message therapist is  helping me just to walk. A little while back he found that my spine is distorting because of a growth on my spine. Doctor determined it is neither  tumour nor cancerous but needs to come out. I'm scheduled for surgery here next week. If all goes well, I'll be recovered really quickly. If not,, or this thing is actually growing out of my spine and not on it,i have no clue.

I guess what I'm saying is if I'm disappeared for a long time. Don't worry, I'll be sore but fine.

Talon

Quote from: TyTy not evil :'( on August 26, 2013, 01:49:05 AM
hey guys, this is as much an unload as it is an update. I have to keep stuff quiet in the non computer world, rumours spread quickly and half truths usually occur. I don't want another case where my uncles hear I died bc I was in an accident but same time, I'need to lean somewhere.

I moved out of my old place yesterday and move in new place on Friday. Earliest I get internet is on 11th. I'm at a friends house for now but just no reliable net and being super busy.

That's half the story though. There's more I'm keeping quiet. I've been having crippling back pain for a long time now . My message therapist is  helping me just to walk. A little while back he found that my spine is distorting because of a growth on my spine. Doctor determined it is neither  tumour nor cancerous but needs to come out. I'm scheduled for surgery here next week. If all goes well, I'll be recovered really quickly. If not,, or this thing is actually growing out of my spine and not on it,i have no clue.

I guess what I'm saying is if I'm disappeared for a long time. Don't worry, I'll be sore but fine.

Thoughts will be with you man,  hope you're quickly back on your feet and comfortable.  Best of luck.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Hondo

Will be praying for a speedy recovery. God bless.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Dorling

Yeah fingers crossed Ty, hope it all goes alright for you mate.

J-Reb

Echoing the sentiments from everyone else.  Get well soon, bud!

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Thoughts with you TyTy! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

¿PapaPancho?

Did Dorling just take Malcolm Hayes just to ruin Jen and trade him away?

Dorling

Quote from: PapaPancho on August 26, 2013, 10:50:51 AM
Did Dorling just take Malcolm Hayes just to ruin Jen and trade him away?

Nah, I did it because he was a valuable commodity and I knew I could get something good for him. I would have kept him if the opportunity to move him on wasn't there, but I got Bell and Rivers instead for just 2.5m more....no brainer.

Jennifer

I hope Cash is pissed you dumped his client in Providence. >:(

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."