News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Please tell me you're kidding.

Please.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on August 29, 2013, 12:27:21 AM
Please tell me you're kidding.

Please.

You thought I was serious?!

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

And all star selections have been made

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

Pretty sure Ian is going to post a GN story on it, so I'll let that go up. I will say that it was a very difficult process though.

Jon

Quote from: Domingo on August 29, 2013, 01:24:08 AM
Pretty sure Ian is going to post a GN story on it, so I'll let that go up. I will say that it was a very difficult process though.

Always is, eh?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

Dorling

Damn, turns out it was because I didn't list the whole team.

Could we have some kind of warning if things change next time Ian? :)

I mean, I've always done it this way and it's never been mentiond in OOC or anything that it wasn't sufficient and it's cost me a game and got J-Reb in hot water too.

Rob

But Dorling you're the best at this game, you should know.
SixersEagles

[/center]

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Dorling on August 29, 2013, 05:26:46 AM
Damn, turns out it was because I didn't list the whole team.

Could we have some kind of warning if things change next time Ian? :)

I mean, I've always done it this way and it's never been mentiond in OOC or anything that it wasn't sufficient and it's cost me a game and got J-Reb in hot water too.

While he hasn't mentioned this version ... Ian has made it clear about listing line ups before.  If anything he's being consistent.  The lesson as always. Don't be lazy

GM Franchise

Now I need to find coaches...  :(

Dorling

Quote from: PapaPancho on August 29, 2013, 05:51:45 AM
While he hasn't mentioned this version ... Ian has made it clear about listing line ups before.  If anything he's being consistent.  The lesson as always. Don't be lazy

I believe the original post Ian made was in regards to people who were just locking in with 'same as last week.'

I've always only listed 6, that's all I'm saying. Back in Virgina, all the way through to now. If it's a problem now it should have been a problem then too. Just a tad frustrating for it to suddenly trip me up 4 seasons down the line.

Quote from: Rob on August 29, 2013, 05:47:33 AM
But Dorling you're the best at this game, you should know.

Christ, there really has been some moody pills taken on this thread the last couple of days. I don't remember pissing in your cereal Rob, what gives?

Rob

I make a joke at your expense and I'm being moody? Ok bro ;-)
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Ah, I mistook it for being moody because jokes are supposed to be funny.

My mistake.