News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Quote from: PapaPancho on August 30, 2013, 07:22:09 PM
You know you don't get any brownie points from Apollo by mentioning him in the OOC chat right? You had a better team over all with the MVP Scott Cunningham and Bobby Chang.  That's why your team went farther than my team. But look at what players average when they dont face Mutu versus what they do. That's how you measure the man's defense

Damn Pancho.  You need to give Rob one of these.....

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Rob

Josh's beginning of the season has proven that a killer offense doesn't make a team, you need the defense. Apollo was my defense. He was the bet defensive player in the league last year and he didn't get the credit for it, well that's a shame. For me, it doesn't count for shit if Mutu was putting great stats up against teams like Boston and Birmingham last season because, well... Which team wasn't? It's really hard to compare because Apollo went on to the play-offs and played against much better teams for a 3rd time.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

Geez, why don't you and apollo get a room already. Where's Shack and Odemwuyio in this conversation? They welcomed everyone to rebound city as I finished with the best record last season, and Shack dunked on fools for fun too.

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Dorling on August 31, 2013, 04:32:06 AM
Geez, why don't you and apollo get a room already. Where's Shack and Odemwuyio in this conversation? They welcomed everyone to rebound city as I finished with the best record last season, and Shack dunked on fools for fun too.

Wait ... me and Dorling agree again? GODAMN YOU GUYS! I AM NEVER FORGIVING YOU FOR THIS.  A POX ON YOU ALL

Rob

I stand by what I said. I was told to steer clear of Apollo because of his mindset and turns out he's one of the top defensive players in the league.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Justin

Quote from: Rob on August 31, 2013, 04:40:19 AM
I stand by what I said. I was told to steer clear of Apollo because of his mindset and turns out he's one of the top defensive players in the league.

How did that work out for you?  Oh yeah....he didn't want to have anything to do with you in the end.

Rob

He didn't say that, he said he didn't want to be at Providence
SixersEagles

[/center]

Cory

Dorling just signs people at will.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Dorling

I'm like a kid in a candy store.

Flins.

Thankfully, he wasn't part of my plans for next season. I am assuming now that I cannot have him as one of my unprotected players though? That screws things up a little.

Jon

Quote from: Flins. on August 31, 2013, 01:39:39 PM
Thankfully, he wasn't part of my plans for next season. I am assuming now that I cannot have him as one of my unprotected players though? That screws things up a little.

You most certainly can have him as one of your unprotected players.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Talon

anyone you are not retaining (unless you are trading someone) is unprotected.  Any expiring contract or "stolen" player is left unprotected.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Flins.

Ah... I thought the purpose of leaving players unprotected was to fill out the expansion draft.

Black Death

it is .. but your man was signed by another team , you don't need to protect him now ... he got another team that he going too
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"