News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Watchen is getting 3m, he's a good assistant. I don't think you can limit assistants to 2m now that the PR money has increased. We're always like 'yeah more cap!' or 'yeah more PR!' when we get an increase, but all it really means is everyone gets paid more.

¿PapaPancho?

I love Nick Shaw at 3 million

Jennifer

He's a really solid assistant and I'm spending exactly 0 PR on my players. I can afford to give a little to my coaches.

I'll still have 7.5 spare going into season 14...

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Some advanced notice for Ian and you guys - I will be away from Sunday - Tuesday evening as I am attending the Admiralty Interview Board as I look to join the British Royal Fleet Auxiliary.

It's the final stage and I have 3 days of tests, physicals and group work to complete. I will know by Tuesday whether my application has been successful or not. Big change to my life next year if I get in.

¿PapaPancho?

Even if I do wish you to contract H1N1 and die a fiery death good luck to you dorling

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on September 03, 2013, 10:32:23 AM
Some advanced notice for Ian and you guys - I will be away from Sunday - Tuesday evening as I am attending the Admiralty Interview Board as I look to join the British Royal Fleet Auxiliary.

It's the final stage and I have 3 days of tests, physicals and group work to complete. I will know by Tuesday whether my application has been successful or not. Big change to my life next year if I get in.

Good luck to you, Dorling. Fingers crossed.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

If people get locked in the next few days we can probably get through next week before you are off Dorling. Regardless, good luck mate.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Question, is there any difference between just locking in, or calling your coach/team in and then locking in?

Just cause it could kill off some time if the people that always had to call in their coaches, could just lock in instead.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Quote from: Cory on September 03, 2013, 12:53:46 PM
Question, is there any difference between just locking in, or calling your coach/team in and then locking in?

Just cause it could kill off some time if the people that always had to call in their coaches, could just lock in instead.

I've been meaning to post about this. If all guys are going to do is lockin when they call their coach back then they should just go ahead and post the lineup amd lock in.  It definitely helps with time.

Talon

Quote from: JustinP on September 03, 2013, 12:56:56 PM
I've been meaning to post about this. If all guys are going to do is lockin when they call their coach back then they should just go ahead and post the lineup amd lock in.  It definitely helps with time.

Word.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Good luck Dorling!! Make us proud!

Dorling

Cheers guys. Starting to sink in now that if I do this, in 4 years time I'll be able to be in charge of something that weighs 37,000 tonnes. And has guns on.

Which would be awesome.

¿PapaPancho?

Just dont go dr strangelove on us