News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stoner

Quote from: Flins. on September 06, 2013, 04:54:38 PM
Don't worry Stoner, it's not as bad as confusing your win/loss record for a 1-5 scale :P

Meh.  Gives me my excuse to be fired I suppose.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Mike Powers

GM Franchise

Quote from: Stoner on September 06, 2013, 05:16:47 PM
Meh.  Gives me my excuse to be fired I suppose.

So you're pulling a Franchise?  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Damn James.  Things started out so fucking well too.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 06, 2013, 06:32:42 PM
Damn James.  Things started out so fucking well too.

I know. All it took was two weeks to fall apart.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Quote from: GM Franchise on September 06, 2013, 06:34:06 PM
I know. All it took was two weeks to fall apart.

that's not true.

I'd say it was a solid 3.

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on September 06, 2013, 06:35:01 PM
that's not true.

I'd say it was a solid 3.

Not this time. Week 5 with the Mazuka contract extension was the root cause of my undoing. Even if I had hired Simpson/Rodick for 1 year contracts I was likely going to be canned because of losing Stream due to the league penalty. The loss of Stream because of the fine was huge and ended up being a major reason for my problems.

Mike Powers

I hear the Tijuana Bullfighters are in need of a new GM.....

GM Franchise

I think there's a few people in line for that job, myself included.  :D

Mike Powers

So, when does the mad scramble for the Anchorage job begin?

GM Franchise

It probably already has.

Mike Powers

Easy peasy.  You get Anchorage.  Talon gets Birmingham.  Badda bing, badda boom.

Black Death

Fisk is back

dum dum dumm!!!!
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Mike Powers

She is?  Did I miss that one?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 06, 2013, 06:46:56 PM
Easy peasy.  You get Anchorage.  Talon gets Birmingham.  Badda bing, badda boom.

That was the same thing I was thinking. Birmingham's got some first rounders next season plus Marx and Findi so they should be in good shape. Didn't notice if Joey was protected or not. I think he was omitted from the list on accident in the Protected/Unprotected thread.