News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

TyTy is back, got internet set up finally

Jon

Another GM name added to the hunt!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

Obvious a GM or two will be sitting out next season unless of course Tijuana and Acapulco or Mexico City join the FBL. :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

What teams are currently open?  Anchorage, Birmingham, Baton Rouge and Boston.  Is that right?

In the hunt are Talon, Tyty, Franchise and Arika?  Si?

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Mike Powers

Thats right.  I knew I forgot one.

Anchorage, Birmingham and Baton Rouge.  In the hunt are Talon, Tyty, Franchise and Arika?  You have to imagine that Tyty, who built the worst FBL team EVER will end up in the Mexican League this year.

I figure Talon will get Anchorage, Arika will get Birmingham and Franchise will take Baton Rouge.

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on September 11, 2013, 08:38:09 PM
Thats right.  I knew I forgot one.

Anchorage, Birmingham and Baton Rouge.  In the hunt are Talon, Tyty, Franchise and Arika?  You have to imagine that Tyty, who built the worst FBL team EVER will end up in the Mexican League this year.

I figure Talon will get Anchorage, Arika will get Birmingham and Franchise will take Baton Rouge.

Um, Mike? Rebs already got the Baton Rouge job.

Jon

Go home Powers, you're drunk!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

I've completely lost track of who is going where.  As is evident by my recent posts.

Soooo.....that leaves only Anchorage and Birmingham open, correct?

GM Franchise

Chris Shields

Talon to Birmingham, Arkia to Anchorage, TyTy and Franchise to the unemployment line.

Ty

More than likely will be me sitting. I did just out franchise james...

GM Franchise

Yep, looks like Tijuana is my destination again.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 11, 2013, 09:28:53 PM
Talon to Birmingham, Arkia to Anchorage, TyTy and Franchise to the unemployment line.

Looks that way.

Chris Shields

Could be Talon going to Anchorage and Arkia getting Birmingham, but I don't see TyTy or Franchise getting the job over either of those two. All though, Talon didn't have the greatest season, and one of them could opt to go with the experience of TyTy.