News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: PapaPancho on September 27, 2013, 01:48:33 AM
*looks at Dom's point.*

*looks at his own hand*

*looks back at Dom's point*

*scratches head*

I like turtles.

Rob

If Mason's teammates are feeling under-appreciated, maybe you should boost their contracts to $10m more than their worth also.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Talon

You can find out if mason has a best friend... And then trade him away.

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Ty

Griffen: Yo maybe we should go out on a date?

Fisk: "Well I just wanted to make sure you liked it but...ok. How about this...we come out with 2 wins this week, you get a date. A very personal, secluded date. Trust me, I'll make it worth your while. *innocent smile*"

Griffen: Yo that's kinda weird.....

Fisk: "What's weird about it? Do you honestly think we can be out in the open just frolicking around like two normal kids at the park or something? If we even were to date it would have to be completely hushed. The press and FBL would have a field day with something like this. Look, I'm attracted to you but at the same time our positions are obvious...I was just trying to make a friendly little wager to make things interesting. I was planning on going for the date either way. Come on Mason, it was just a joke. I didn't mean to bother you. But I don't want you to lose sight of our professions or the fact that even talking like this could get me fired. If we're winning, everyone's happy and no one is noticing the fact that we are trying to get to know each other...you get what I'm saying? I see something in you Mason...or else I wouldn't even be willing to risk it. Can you stay focused on the court so that we can have that opportunity?"

Griffen: I'm outta here boss

You could always try to sex him up. I mean, you thats what you've been grooming him for right? Why else spend 20m on him?

Jon

Quote from: Talon on September 27, 2013, 07:06:48 AM
You can find out if mason has a best friend... And then trade him away.

This legit made me LOL. +1

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Alex Smiley

Well guys, it was fun while it lasted. Thanks for having me, sorry I couldn't do a better job as a GM :(

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Dorling

You don't have to leave the game Alex...there are a bunch of guys here that get fired all the time.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on September 27, 2013, 10:14:45 AM
You don't have to leave the game Alex...there are a bunch of guys here that get fired all the time.

I am one of them. No reason to leave over getting fired once. I've been fired multiple times and I'm still around. I agree with Dorling. Stay in the game.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

Live and learn, Alex. Just learn from your mistakes once you move on to your next team.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Alex Smiley

We'll see. I think my departure opens up a free spot for one of the incoming people, so I'm content with staying out for now. I might come back to GMing a couple seasons down the line, but for now I just wanna sit back and watch how it's really done lol.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Black Death

asst. Coach Frendale has issues ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Quote from: GM AlexK on September 27, 2013, 11:37:59 AM
We'll see. I think my departure opens up a free spot for one of the incoming people, so I'm content with staying out for now. I might come back to GMing a couple seasons down the line, but for now I just wanna sit back and watch how it's really done lol.

You can watch all you want...but you really only learn by being thrown into the fire.