Cory

really hope B is still around, kinda have a deal in place lol

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

...& kinda enjoying Seattle atm, lol @ Ferndale

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on September 27, 2013, 06:14:27 PM
I will have to make sure who wants to play next season. I could probably require a check in list of sorts. Guys like B and the new chaps who havent been on OOC as much.

Of course. Wouldn't miss it for the world.

Black Death

I think Frendale trying to tell him that there nothing he can do to help them improve in his own way.

kind of what Franks did to me
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

Pete can quite possibly be why the rookies are declining. He did good for the team last season, but this season he seems to be less impactful.

Mike Powers

¿PapaPancho?

I will not rest this game till the bodies of Dorling and Hondo are spread over a table with a ball gag in their mouth

#Zedlivesbaby

Mike Powers

Ty

Im either in or out. I want to play but I'd rather step back for a season and let my reputation rest a bit. Its getting kinda tough since my rep is really bad to the players and agents. Other than that, I'm good to go. I was going to not go after a team this season to let everyone else play but I'm kinda getting the impression that I may not necessarily have to

Rob

I'm still here, I haven't really been following the game a lot aside from results and general news though
SixersEagles

[/center]

Chris Shields

I'm in this bitch like a black guy's dick in an emotionally unstable white bitch with daddy issues.

Domingo

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 28, 2013, 03:06:43 AM
I'm in this bitch like a black guy's dick in an emotionally unstable white bitch with daddy issues.

I think I know her, too...

Black Death

Quote from: Chris Shields on September 28, 2013, 03:06:43 AM

So your in like me fucking a big booty white girl

got it ... ;)
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"