News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The TeeJ of Philly

Don't the gmless teams have the players still from say talon or donteybhave the players that came over with rebel.

J-Reb

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on September 30, 2013, 08:03:08 AM
Don't the gmless teams have the players still from say talon or donteybhave the players that came over with rebel.

Yes, the trades don't take place until after the season.

Seeing how well Anchorage is playing without me is just reaffirming what we already knew: I'm not a very good GM... lol

Arkia Fisk

At least ur able to get a job...Ian Glue just gave me the 'wait bitch' with added insult. Lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Arkia Fisk

Try to jump to Roswell or wait out on Anchorage? Hmmm

Black Death

cory don't even think about it ...

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: Black Death on September 30, 2013, 12:53:54 PM
cory don't even think about it ...

Yeah, thats why I noted the huge failure rate of doing that, but after a loss last week fatigue could be a concern....gotta speak with the doc

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

¿PapaPancho?

Hondo your reply was hilarious - even if technically you were beating up Remo and not Clint but hey ...

Tupac I Ain't Mad At Cha (Uncensored)

Justin

Quote from: Cory on September 30, 2013, 07:23:34 PM
Plus he single handedly coached a very poor Dragons team over the Kentucky Hayseeds in the playoffs last year, creating one of the most spectacular moments in FBL history.

Last year and this year are two different seasons.  That is all.

Cory

yeah, but seeing as how the vote for last years MVP happened before the playoffs, figured everything since then is worth noting.

Didnt say you should vote him for that (as it was last year), just stating his awesomeness in case your forgot.

...but TBH dont want him to win. I want to (try) win the Championship without having one player win an award just to prove it takes a team to win.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

Quote from: PapaPancho on September 30, 2013, 07:14:14 PM
Hondo your reply was hilarious - even if technically you were beating up Remo and not Clint but hey ...

Tupac I Ain't Mad At Cha (Uncensored)

All in good fun, my main damie.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

Quote from: Cory on September 30, 2013, 08:10:48 PM
yeah, but seeing as how the vote for last years MVP happened before the playoffs, figured everything since then is worth noting.

Didnt say you should vote him for that (as it was last year), just stating his awesomeness in case your forgot.

...but TBH dont want him to win. I want to (try) win the Championship without having one player win an award just to prove it takes a team to win.

Just giving you a hard time.

Arkia Fisk

Does anyone know the actual status on Flins? Just wondering if there's a chance he'll pass on Anchorage before sending something Roswell's way.

Black Death

honest Little Sister... Anchorage is a better job... Flins is more than likely going to take it ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Black Death on September 30, 2013, 09:08:23 PM
honest Little Sister... Anchorage is a better job... Flins is more than likely going to take it ...

I thought Talon said he's out this round....

Mike Powers