Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

FUCKING HELL IAN OMG.

Nevermind :P
SixersEagles

[/center]

J-Reb

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 02, 2013, 04:48:25 PM
No worries bro.  We love this game, and we love you for doing it.

Yep.  No harm here - to be honest, it's more likely I made the mistake and misinterpreted.  No need to apologize .

Sgt. Josh Underpants

It all worked out for all of us, I'm actually liking the team I am going in with
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Jennifer

Sorry about being so slow and holding things up guys, my schedule has gone from 'yay holidays chill out' to full as hell this past week. I think things will start to calm down over the next couple of days, since we're coming towards the end of fresher's week and I'm not going to have to spend the majority of the day on stalls any more.

But yeah, I know I've been autolocked a few times now, it's just been a matter of fatigue and busyness, and unfortunately I'm not hooked up to the university wifi yet so I can't sneak time on the FBL whilst I'm doing the grindy sort of work.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Mike Powers

So BD, what you got to say about your boy Griffin now?

Nothing $30 million won't fix though, amiright?

Talon

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 03, 2013, 12:55:40 PM

- 2nd Best Overall Player 2013
- Best Town Player 2013
- Best 3rd Party Player 2013
- Best Teammate 2013 (Black Lantern Crew)
- Most Improved 2013

- Best Mafia Game 2014 (Project X Mafia)
- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2014 (Supernatural Mafia)
- 3rd Best Mafia Mod 2014 (Project X & Supernatural)

- 2nd Best Mafia Game 2015 (The Shield Mafia)
- Best Mafia Mod 2015 (The Shield Mafia w/ Pancho)

- Best Mafia Game 2016 (Interstellar)
- Best Overall Player 2016
- Best Mafia Mod 2016
- Best Town Player 2016

Ty

Justin

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 03, 2013, 12:55:40 PM

The TeeJ of Philly

Looks like BD's options are

1) Tough it out, try to get talent around Mason and get fired

2) Expansion Mason and get fired

Hondo

Being a little hard on the guy, ain't ya fellas?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: JackHondo on October 03, 2013, 01:07:52 PM
Being a little hard on the guy, ain't ya fellas?

Maybe, but people ripped him for giving him the money, and they are being proven right.

Also, what could have been had Champ Martin been traded to Wyoming for Melvin Smarts and Sparky Weasel.

Hondo

If it wasn't him, it would have been someone else.

Whenever the cap increases, so do the players' wage demands. It's happened every single time so far. He just happened to be the first on two occasions.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

I think the main thing is the fact that he opened the floodgates twice and then did the same exact thing....didn't put anyone around Mason to make the TEAM better.  BD would always say he's got it and will take care of it, but never has.

Hondo

Quote from: JustinP on October 03, 2013, 01:45:10 PM
I think the main thing is the fact that he opened the floodgates twice and then did the same exact thing....didn't put anyone around Mason to make the TEAM better.  BD would always say he's got it and will take care of it, but never has.

Regardless of opinion, I'm not exactly keen on a group of armchair GMs* pointing at him and yelling "You eff'd up!" And I'm sure he's not either.

(*No offense intended, of coruse)

Besides, let those among us who haven't made errors in this game cast the first stone. We've all screwed the pooch at one point or another. Some of us more than once. Heck, some of us have a reputation of it. I don't want to be the guy who tells another that he has a speck in his eye, when there's a 2x4 in mine.