News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

¿PapaPancho?

jagilki

Is there one of those fancy little posts for the Bears telling me who's coaching, who's expansioned, my goals and ETC?

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 03, 2013, 11:04:57 PM
Pancho, directly after posting.

pancho shots.wmv

You were saving that one weren't you ...

Jennifer

Revenge of mathgate!?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

Yeah, shot the bed there. I had Simpson as a 1.5 million hit instead of 2 for some reason.

I talked about how much PR I had with 3 other people yesterday and we all came up with 3.

I knew I should of asked Ian first.

Ah well, such is the game.

Just wanted to make it easier for Dorling to get to the FBL Finals.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Jon

The only thing I can think of why I had it at $1.5 is that I was looking ahead with Joe Reed on the team with a $1.5 PR and replaced the $2 PR.

Bonehead move.

Dorling

In the FBL, defeat can always be snatched from the jaws of victory.

I have lost to shorthanded teams in the playoffs before though, and I have an egotistical talisman heading into a match with Honolulu. I'm taking nothing for granted.

Jon

It won't be me you'll need to worry about. It'll be Jen's Stars.

FXBlade

Random question #28981

In the Season 14 Protected/unprotected players thread.  Whats the meaning of the different colours?  So far I have clocked Red, green and Purple.

Just wondering what each one meant?

Jon

Quote from: Blade on October 04, 2013, 08:11:43 AM
Random question #28981

In the Season 14 Protected/unprotected players thread.  Whats the meaning of the different colours?  So far I have clocked Red, green and Purple.

Just wondering what each one meant?

Green = Player is Protected and is staying with team
Red = Player is Protected and is leaving team
Purple = Player is Unprotected but will not be entering Expansion draft

FXBlade

Cheers Jon.

So i take it anyone who is jus teh normal text colour is available in the expansion draft?

Jon

Quote from: Blade on October 04, 2013, 08:14:45 AM
Cheers Jon.

So i take it anyone who is jus teh normal text colour is available in the expansion draft?

As far as I know, yes.