News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Good for you Bone. Chart has resigned.

Mike Powers

Mike Powers

Stoner clearing house via expansion!

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Jon on October 08, 2013, 07:30:16 AM
Not sure 100%, but if you all (still GMing teams) get your protections in, the Expansion Draft can start!!!

This is a man after my heart

or tired of hearing me being eager to get my team a bit.

Justin

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on October 08, 2013, 06:24:56 PM
This is a man after my heart

or tired of hearing me being eager to get my team a bit.

I have been going back and forth with myself about a roster move and I still haven't made up my mind. Thats what is holding me up.

The TeeJ of Philly

Also, Cory, is Bobblecock protected or not? Red means he's protected and a part of an offseason trade, I'm making my own list of people unprotected, trying to figure some things out for the expansion draft.

Domingo

Don't worry guys,  you'll have plenty of time to ruin teams once the season begins. Why rush it?  ;)

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: JustinP on October 08, 2013, 06:29:05 PM
I have been going back and forth with myself about a roster move and I still haven't made up my mind. Thats what is holding me up.

Meant to put this in the previous post, but it's cool, just really wanna get my own team, get going and what not, take you're time, don't want you to fuck your team up because I'm eager.

Wait, you're in the east

No, fuck you, MAKE IT NOW AND SCREW YOUR TEAM UP INCREASING MY ODDS OF MAKING THE PLAYOFFS!

Quote from: Domingo on October 08, 2013, 06:36:21 PM
Don't worry guys,  you'll have plenty of time to ruin teams once the season begins. Why rush it?  ;)

Because I wanna see how epic my ruins shall be.

Mike Powers

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on October 08, 2013, 06:37:22 PM
Because I wanna see how epic my ruins shall be.

It'll be so epic that instead of pronouncing it "ru-in", you'll pronouce it "roon".

Mike Powers

But I know what you mean about being eager.  I've got the #1 Draft Pick burning a hole in my pocket, and I STILL don't know where I am going to go with it!

Decisions, decisions.....

FXBlade

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 08, 2013, 06:43:56 PM
But I know what you mean about being eager.  I've got the #1 Draft Pick burning a hole in my pocket, and I STILL don't know where I am going to go with it!

Decisions, decisions.....

Can you let me know because I have my 1st pick burning a hole in my pocket!

Mike Powers

I honestly think I'll be back and forth with it right up until draft day.

Hondo

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 08, 2013, 06:42:43 PM
It'll be so epic that instead of pronouncing it "ru-in", you'll pronouce it "roon".

Oh man, THOSE people!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Strike

Quote from: Blade on October 08, 2013, 07:20:27 PM
Can you let me know because I have my 1st pick burning a hole in my pocket!

...Am I seriously the only one out of the Top 4 who knows EXACTLY who they want and will outright maim you two if you throw a wrench into it? >_________>

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 08, 2013, 06:42:43 PM

Not epic enough!

And no Chris, you are not.