News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on October 10, 2013, 10:13:50 AM
So thats Boston and San Diego GMless now, right? Am I forgetting anyone else?

Nope that is correct.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: JackHondo on October 10, 2013, 10:13:50 AM
So thats Boston and San Diego GMless now, right? Am I forgetting anyone else?

Nope...

Surely there is someone out there that would jump at the chance to GM San Diego. A good Head Coach and Drake and Reed. Have a feeling Griffin is either going into the Expansion Draft or coming back to Wyoming via the deal.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

San Diego is a very enticing option at the moment.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Rob

It'll be intriguing to view what occurs.
SixersEagles

[/center]

T-Bonizzle

GM Franchise

I can see Ty pitching for San Diego. Boston is kind of an unknown with B out of the picture.

Cory

anyone know the draft order yet? I probably missed it somewhere.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Justin

Its in the draft thread

Jon

TyTy with the BEST PITCH EVER!

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

T-Bonizzle

Probably should have actually made a pitch to convince the owner, since you have the worse rep in the league.

Pitches such as.... "I have a plan to not make any moves" or "I'm the only GM available"

Cory

Cory

did anyone scout Sam Thompson?

Strike

GM Franchise