News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Dorling

Good press conference Jen. Genuinely excited for our playoff series, could go either way. I know I give you a hard time 'in character' so to speak (I guess I do that to everyone when I get the chance) but good luck!

Strike

To be fair, as much as some teams in the West have put up surprisingly good seasons, the fact we're getting Vegas vs. Hollywood to decide the West is fucking brilliant in all ways. Good luck to you both...

Also, whoever ends up winning this season? We want you on one of the next N.S. Reports. Just saiyan.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Dorling on October 11, 2013, 11:57:21 AM
Good press conference Jen. Genuinely excited for our playoff series, could go either way. I know I give you a hard time 'in character' so to speak (I guess I do that to everyone when I get the chance) but good luck!
Yea, you're a dick man. To quote the best part of the NS Reports, "I hope chu get herpes."  ;D

Strike

Quote from: Chris Shields on October 11, 2013, 12:03:42 PM
Yea, you're a dick man. To quote the best part of the NS Reports, "I hope chu get herpes."  ;D

Just to give you an idea...I had to mute my mic through most of those exchanges when we recorded so I wouldn't be caught laughing. And yet, you could still hear it at certain points.

¿PapaPancho?

Justins just mad he lost our bet. If you get jammed up dont mention my name!!

Jon

How did I not see this until now??? Well played Ian... well played indeed.

Quote from: Domingo on October 10, 2013, 09:06:36 AM
Done.  Ray when you are Coach.

Quote from: Trumpers on October 10, 2013, 09:14:05 AM

Do you want me to play the piano...

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Domingo

Yeah I noticed that,  Jon. He's dam good at that.

Mike Powers

Anyone have a scouting report on Alec Bradd?

Mike Powers

Also, do we have stats on the latest season of Super League?  Specifically those who will be available in the expansion draft?  Or has that season not happened yet?

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 11, 2013, 07:39:25 PM
Also, do we have stats on the latest season of Super League?  Specifically those who will be available in the expansion draft?  Or has that season not happened yet?

Hasn't happened yet. We'll be getting all them fun sheets and the free agents list when the season comes to an end like last season, I believe.

Mike Powers

Thanks.  I always lose track of when the SL season is, in regards to our season.

T-Bonizzle

Mike Powers

Justin's lucky.  He easily could've been cock slapped by the Commish there.

T-Bonizzle

I doubt that story is over...