OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Ah, thought you had 8

Hondo

One more page, and we hit 1,000 pages*.

*1,000 for standard page view settings

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

FXBlade

*waits for the mad OOC rush of people trying to get the first post on the 1000th page*

J-Reb

Oh, Ty... Why the rush?  You had all offseason!

Dorling

I don't think we can knock him for putting together the best team he's had (possibly ever) and not messing with it for once.

Remember Ty - DON'T TRADE ANYONE.

Sure, the PR could have been better but there are people here that use all of offseason to come up with PR and it still sucks.

J-Reb

Quote from: Dorling on October 14, 2013, 07:26:03 AM
I don't think we can knock him for putting together the best team he's had (possibly ever) and not messing with it for once.

Remember Ty - DON'T TRADE ANYONE.

Sure, the PR could have been better but there are people here that use all of offseason to come up with PR and it still sucks.

It's one thing to be bad...but when you're players are "mortally embarrassed" and you get one of your key player's name wrong, you negate the great team you have put together.

Hondo

I'm telling you, it's hard to do the Mock Draft when I have no idea who is on what team these days.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

FXBlade

Quote from: JackHondo on October 14, 2013, 08:00:07 AM
I'm telling you, it's hard to do the Mock Draft when I have no idea who is on what team these days.

Ditto..

I had the team sheets dowloaded from last season, but all the trades messed me up.  Got confused after the Free Agent list came out as well and the protection sheet disappeared so there are a few players who I didnt know came from where because I missed the last few protections.

The TeeJ of Philly

Got my new phone thanks to my best buy protection

Can someone tell me who is remos agent?

FXBlade

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on October 14, 2013, 08:03:57 AM
Got my new phone thanks to my best buy protection

Can someone tell me who is remos agent?

That would be Gary Scott

Hondo

If anyone out there has a reasonably up-to-date spreadsheet for everything that's happened so far, could you please send it to me? There's a broccoli in it for you.

Flins.

Ferndales taking over Calgary!

J-Reb

Hondo

Domingo

Two, I think. Unless he traded for the other.

Oh, and don't forget to post whether you are done with the expansion draft or not.