News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 14, 2013, 05:55:53 PM
Corys was definitely worse than mine.  I just wanted another year, but Cory was talking the talk about letting Griffin go to the SL.....but when it came time, all he said was "Deal".

You got to know when to hold 'em, and know when to fold 'em.  Looks like he made the right choice.  That's a lot of cash but he does have a decent team around him.

Alex Smiley

Alright, I'll rephrase: where on the spectrum of "Good-Bad" would a 1 year deal of $1 million for Waldo be?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

T-Bonizzle

Yea but its much more fun to talk about the rape.

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on October 14, 2013, 05:56:29 PM
Give Cory a hard time all you want, but got to keep Griffin happy and signed the player he wanted for less value than what would have been proposed. I thought he did well to backdown when he did. Plus him and Nigel will be very good now.

Relationships are the name of the game.

T-Bonizzle

Alex, just pick a card first.

Jon

Quote from: GM AlexK on October 14, 2013, 05:58:33 PM
Alright, I'll rephrase: where on the spectrum of "Good-Bad" would a 1 year deal of $1 million for Waldo be?

Good deal for a bad coach.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Cory

Quote from: Strike on October 14, 2013, 05:58:48 PM
Relationships are the name of the game.

This. plus I got 1 million less for Peck who should be a very serviceable PF/C off the bench. Now to fill my final roster spot....

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

Cory Jay made his team stronger and his relationship with Nigel stronger.  He got Peck for pennies, and in the long run its going to pay off for him. Anyone saying any different will probably be in the East against him.  :P

Justin

Who is next up in the draft?

Arkia Fisk

Ok no one answered this question when I asked it before and I didn't send em because at the time I was trying to deal for more draft picks but is it too late on the scouting report access? I see holding things up doesn't help but I was just wondering if I didn't have to go blind.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Strike

Quote from: Cory on October 14, 2013, 05:59:51 PM

This. plus I got 1 million less for Peck who should be a very serviceable PF/C off the bench. Now to fill my final roster spot....

2.5 mil to work with ain't too shabby at all, Cory. Good work.

And Justin, it's Arkia.

Mike Powers

Quote from: Trumpers on October 14, 2013, 05:56:29 PM
Give Cory a hard time all you want, but got to keep Griffin happy and signed the player he wanted for less value than what would have been proposed. I thought he did well to backdown when he did. Plus him and Nigel will be very good now.

GM Powers has been humbled by Commish Trumps

T-Bonizzle

Arkia come into chat we can help.

Jon

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on October 14, 2013, 06:00:36 PM
Ok no one answered this question when I asked it before and I didn't send em because at the time I was trying to deal for more draft picks but is it too late on the scouting report access? I see holding things up doesn't help but I was just wondering if I didn't have to go blind.

Too late I believe Arkia. Ian's call really.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

jagilki

Quote from: Mike Powers on October 14, 2013, 06:01:40 PM
GM Powers has been humbled by Commish Trumps

You're FINALLY OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE!